Application withdrawn.

KingMan

Midshipman
Hey, my application has been withdrawn at the "Sustainability"stage. What could be the reason for that and what can I do to continue, kindly help.

KingMan

Midshipman
AFCO seems to be so busy and I was given on 30 days to activate the application then continue, I don't know what to do.

crash_evans

Lantern Swinger
I believe you have 30 days from being notified to completing the actions required or your application is withdrawn due to lack of activity. This is possibly the case in this instance. I.e The system thinks you aren't really interested and wasting the AFCO's time.

If you are serious, give them a call. They have answer phones and will get back to you.

I would work on your time management if you wish to join the RN.

KingMan

Midshipman
Thank you for the help. But now all the phone numbers I have are not going through, so I'm unable to communicate with them. I've tried even contacting them on twitter. Can you help me with their direct number I can reach them please.

crash_evans

Lantern Swinger
Thank you for the help. But now all the phone numbers I have are not going through, so I'm unable to communicate with them. I've tried even contacting them on twitter. Can you help me with their direct number I can reach them please.

crash_evans

Lantern Swinger
I assume you are overseas? If you have had actions for you to complete and you haven't completed them within 30 days, it seems you have to re-apply.

KingMan

Midshipman
I assume you are overseas? If you have had actions for you to complete and you haven't completed them within 30 days, it seems you have to re-apply.
I received this communication of activating the recruitment process on 13th January, so only 8days have passed. When I tried to act on the link sent, they gave me an option of "switch the application" which I didn't know what it meant, so I'm stuck there.

soleil

War Hero
But now I passed this stage. Actually I did even the medical triage and I was eligible. I was only waiting for the travel date to be communicated to come for the fitness tests in UK.
I would still complete the details given on the link. Doing so will trigger off contact from the people who do the initial processing of applications and you will at least be back in the loop.

KingMan

Midshipman
I would still complete the details given on the link. Doing so will trigger off contact from the people who do the initial processing of applications and you will at least be back in the loop.
Sure, I appreciate but they sent me an email today saying they are no longer accepting applications due to huge numbers who have already expressed interest. So I prefer to follow up with the first one I started in December 2018.