Application form Help...

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Sharpy, Dec 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys,

I was just wondering, instead of going to my nearest AFCO which is over the water in Liverpool to get an application form can I just print this one out and fill it in and then hand it in?

http://www.army.mod.uk/documents/general/AFCO_Form4-U.pdf

As long as I tick royal navy it will be alright won't it?

Thanks Chris

2. ========================================================

========================================================

As you appear to be applying for MCD just give them a ring and tell them to send a man over to collect it from you.

Sorted.:wink:

3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

The AFCO 4 application form at the link is no longer used to submit an initial application due to data protection compliance.

If you ring 08456 07 55 55, you can register your interest & book onto an initial careers presentation at your AFCO, after which you will be offered an application form to sit the Recruiting Test. Alternatively you can call into your AFCO and request an application to sit the recruiting test.

After you pass the recruiting test, an RN application form similar to that at the link is then issued for completion. The reason the full application form is not required initially is that it's pointless gathering unnecessary data if the applicant fails the test.