Apparently no soldier is a hero...

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
JonnoJonno said:
I'm a hero, but only because I happily bare-back Kenyan hookers and enjoy nothing more than going down on gypsies on the blob.

Yummy

I see your fitting in here quite well.

JonnoJonno

Banned
witsend said:
JonnoJonno said:
I'm a hero, but only because I happily bare-back Kenyan hookers and enjoy nothing more than going down on gypsies on the blob.

Yummy

If you can't spoon the cum of an African Gold Miner out of the girl's ******** with your own penis, it isn't really a shag.

G

guestm

JonnoJonno said:
witsend said:
JonnoJonno said:

Yummy

If you can't spoon the cum of an African Gold Miner out of the girl's ******** with your own penis, it isn't really a shag.

Or suck it out and dribble it into the mouth of your best mate. Winner.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
JonnoJonno said:
witsend said:
JonnoJonno said:

Yummy

Or suck it out and dribble it into the mouth of your best mate. Winner.

All whilst being filmed for the next 2-6 deployment dvd release, with a set of massive mammas dancing to this. Add some crazy dudes with spears bouncing up and down and its a winner for the next recuitment ad.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
You'll like these chaps then.

n594894575_1012940_6916.jpg