Apparently no soldier is a hero...

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
JonnoJonno said:
I'm a hero, but only because I happily bare-back Kenyan hookers and enjoy nothing more than going down on gypsies on the blob.

Yummy

I see your fitting in here quite well.
 

JonnoJonno

Banned
witsend said:
JonnoJonno said:
I'm a hero, but only because I happily bare-back Kenyan hookers and enjoy nothing more than going down on gypsies on the blob.

Yummy

I see your fitting in here quite well.

If you can't spoon the cum of an African Gold Miner out of the girl's ******** with your own penis, it isn't really a shag.
 
G

guestm

Guest
JonnoJonno said:
witsend said:
JonnoJonno said:
I'm a hero, but only because I happily bare-back Kenyan hookers and enjoy nothing more than going down on gypsies on the blob.

Yummy

I see your fitting in here quite well.

If you can't spoon the cum of an African Gold Miner out of the girl's ******** with your own penis, it isn't really a shag.

Or suck it out and dribble it into the mouth of your best mate. Winner.
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
JonnoJonno said:
witsend said:
JonnoJonno said:
I'm a hero, but only because I happily bare-back Kenyan hookers and enjoy nothing more than going down on gypsies on the blob.

Yummy

I see your fitting in here quite well.

If you can't spoon the cum of an African Gold Miner out of the girl's ******** with your own penis, it isn't really a shag.

Or suck it out and dribble it into the mouth of your best mate. Winner.

All whilst being filmed for the next 2-6 deployment dvd release, with a set of massive mammas dancing to this. Add some crazy dudes with spears bouncing up and down and its a winner for the next recuitment ad.
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
You'll like these chaps then.

n594894575_1012940_6916.jpg
 
Top