Apparently no soldier is a hero...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Zoidberg, Dec 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My personal favourite part of that group's description is,

"Soldiers don't fight for my freedom to wear this".

Is it really so long since the end of World War II for people to have forgotten the purpose of a military deterrent? Time and time again we have been shown that peace in this turbulent world can only be maintained by a military force. Well, this is certainly true until such time everyone in the world has equal status, wealth, and resources, something never likely to happen. It seems that some people are incapable of making the simple distinction between the political decision to go to war, and the courageous act of fighting one.

These hippies almost ruined my Christmas.

Something I like to consider now and again is that more individuals have died for my freedoms than the number generations taken to create my family since humans first evolved.

2. these cretins cant understand the reason they can speak freely as they have in that crock of shit is because of our military HEROES

3. The shear ignorance of these people astounds me.

4. The road to victory is paved with the headstones of the fallen

5. cnuts i live in newport in wales when the yanks were threatening to bomb baghdad two hippies from newport said they were going over as human shields in protest fair play they went over but as soon as the first shot was fired guesss where they were? yep u got it on the plane home wankas i wish i knew where they lived id fire bomb the unwashed smelly fecked up freaks

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Has this not been done before, maybe arrse?

Really just a feed of donkey sperm by a bunch of followers, "John Lennon, give peace a chance", deluded cretins. The owners are just trolls and need a chat with doctor martin.

7. There are no flowers on a submarine's grave, no tributes last long on the ocean's wave. The only salute is a seagull as it sweeps, and the tears that drop when a loved one weeps.

Wonder if the gobshites who said 'No soldier is a hero' have ever read their fcking history ? Perhaps the ability to read eludes them ?

8. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

My festive top tip, there are plenty of morons in the world who will wind you up, whether intentionally or just because it's in their nature to be "different"/ deluded, don't make an effort to seek them out and don't rise to their bait but do get back to enjoying Christmas. I find this tip works well all year round especially when you don't have a facebook account, couldn't give a toss about facebook and occasionally find myself wondering why anyone else has a facebook account if there are so many freaks who are likely to annoy all compressed into one faddy little webspace.

9. Chieftiff: You have a point mate, cheer up a bit, your avatar looks like J.J. Thompson ? ....happy new year 2010....lol

10. I was a soldier.

I was not a hero - ever!

I owe my life and my being to those who I remember

And those who have gone before

I am here thanks to those many thousands who gave their lives for me.

I was not a hero - ever!

OSD

11. I'm a hero, but only because I happily bare-back Kenyan hookers and enjoy nothing more than going down on gypsies on the blob.

Yummy

12. witsend

I see your fitting in here quite well.

13. If you can't spoon the cum of an African Gold Miner out of the girl's arsehole with your own penis, it isn't really a shag.

14. Or suck it out and dribble it into the mouth of your best mate. Winner.

15. Any pics? :D

16. witsend

Its a prerequisite before a discussion on the exchange rate.

17. There's that countdown timer again...

18. I heard it too! Seems closer to home this time :D

19. witsend

All whilst being filmed for the next 2-6 deployment dvd release, with a set of massive mammas dancing to this. Add some crazy dudes with spears bouncing up and down and its a winner for the next recuitment ad.