apology ........

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, May 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi--
    I just wanted to apologise to all who were in chat last night when I had "a bit of a to do" with another RR member.

I realise I was out of order and should have stuck to PM usage - please accept my apology, and rest assured I will engage brain b4 opening gob again!!

Yours, embarrassed in Gosport!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

2. ooooh, tell more, wasnt on line last night, what did we miss?

3. Well BH nice to see you didn`t get banned.

4. :oops: :oops: :oops:

5. Although I wasn't a witness, I'm sure you were no worse than many others. The difference is that you have the decency to offer apologies. How many others would do that.

SF

6. have seen the error of my ways Higs- shall be a nice quiet little girlie from now on. :D :D :D :twisted:

7. well BH, if you're going to be a quiet little girl from now on, please leave - we like you as you are.

8. cheers JH-- but remember "its the quiet ones you need to watch"!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

9. Join the club! :oops: :oops:

10. Its called Diamond Lil`s, is it now going to be for the selected few?, Don`t apologise there is no need, say what you mean, if they don`t like it tough, it wont be long before all train of thought on this site will be banned,

Let him without sin cast the first stone.

11. Not apologising for WHAT I said, but I should have PM'd the other member instead of having an argument in the chat room- it was unfair on other members - that was the reason for my apology- for not respecting the others in there last night. :D

12. I'm a bit perturbed that you pinched my next thread title!

13. your next thread AAC?

14. must have missed something there then!

15. There are people that go in there that can dish it out, but cant take it, its a chat room FFS, there is an ignore button.

16. I know that now!! :D
    Anyway- i just wanted to say sorry in case any of the others were offended by my reaction- so done now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

As a true Ninja, always remember the great master says:
    "He who farts in Temple, Sits in own Pew".

Nuff said.

18. Yep! Awaiting permission to post, yet another apology. :oops:

19. Post away :lol:

20. I will do once I've removed my green coat.