apology ........

Hi--
I just wanted to apologise to all who were in chat last night when I had "a bit of a to do" with another RR member.

I realise I was out of order and should have stuck to PM usage - please accept my apology, and rest assured I will engage brain b4 opening gob again!!

Yours, embarrassed in Gosport!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Although I wasn't a witness, I'm sure you were no worse than many others. The difference is that you have the decency to offer apologies. How many others would do that.

SF

Jarhead said:
well BH, if you're going to be a quiet little girl from now on, please leave - we like you as you are.
cheers JH-- but remember "its the quiet ones you need to watch"!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Its called Diamond Lil`s, is it now going to be for the selected few?, Don`t apologise there is no need, say what you mean, if they don`t like it tough, it wont be long before all train of thought on this site will be banned,

Let him without sin cast the first stone.

Not apologising for WHAT I said, but I should have PM'd the other member instead of having an argument in the chat room- it was unfair on other members - that was the reason for my apology- for not respecting the others in there last night. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Good_CO Site Issues 13
A Diamond Lil's 39
L Diamond Lil's 30