Apologies..............

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Stirling, Mar 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies for penning this banal shite …………..
    Last year a new visitor attraction opened in York called The Chocolate Story
    York's Chocolate Story
    Rowntrees opened the Cocoa Works in the 19[SUP]th[/SUP] century smack in the middle of the city, they made CHOCOLATE. Such was the stench of this CHOCOLATE that the LOCALS dubbed the place CHOCOLATE CITY, the name is still used today. Business boomed and they built a huge factory on the outskirts to continue making CHOCOLATE, later adding things like milk and sugar.
    I know all this not because I have visited The Chocolate Story (it’s a rip off) but I lived in a block of flats called Rowntree Wharf, a former cocoa bean warehouse which had all the history of Rowntrees in big display boards about the place. I had the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] floor all to myself, this is when I had some dosh, when I sold the place I made about £9,000 after tax which I pissed up against the wall, as you do.
    Cock of the day….Stirl

2. York is a fine city....it was a fine city before it produced chocolate.....it is steeped in history going back to the Vikings, and Romans before them....the railway museum adds a modern contrast to the diverse history of York.......pity they've got a crap football team.

3. I went to York once when I worked for HMRC. I had to go there for a course as I was the IT rep for our office. The only thing I can remember is getting absolutely trousered at Ye olde Star Inn and shagging Middlesbrough's rather pretty but stupid rep in my wonderful travelodge room.

I haven't been back since.

4. Monty.........with an act like yours..........you gotta keep moving. :toothy7:

5. Bugger, I banked on being called a boring cunt and to sign myself back into Cheadle Royal, will dump some more shite tomoras and hope for more success.