Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apologies

scouse

War Hero
Nails said:
U want some rat then come lick mine out ya f'ucking big mouthed, limp d!cked c'unts. I want a tongue then a c0ck right up my sh!tter. Who's up for it?
Oh! KAREN :oops: :oops: You are but a fool ,darling you love him though he treats you cruel!!! The Parental Lock Has been bypassed :roll: :roll:

Dicky

Lantern Swinger
Ron, you still haven't changed that appalling photograph on here, you really ought to get your rectal canal checked for anorectal carcinoma, you look like you could do with a good meal love....

abjames

Nails said:
U want some rat then come lick mine out ya f'ucking big mouthed, limp d!cked c'unts. I want a tongue then a c0ck right up my sh!tter. Who's up for it?

I like a nice foul mouthed dirty milf

4to8

MIA
Dicky,you still haven't changed that appalling photograph on here, you look like you've just caught Ron backscuttling yer missis.

Jenwren

Lantern Swinger
Nails said:
:yawn: Oh joy.....( sighs and yawns again). :sleepy1:

Nails, you almost had me there, then I remembered that asthmatic, spotty 17 year olds could join the forces after all, as pipe cleaners and where would the Navy be if it didn't have Nails-types to clear the blocked sewage pipes. :biggrin:

Oil_Slick

War Hero
Nails said:
Get ya muthafuckin dicks out then!

I believe that for once, you have posted something accurate and truthfull…

People here want to fvck your mother with said muthafuckin dicks. :D

Does she do arse to mouth too?

Oil_Slick

War Hero
Nails! I'm offering your slag of a muther some arse to mouth action and she hasn't got back to me… Is she too busy doing the nasty with you?

D

Deleted 7

Come on, she's trying to make love not war! It couldn't be nails on a wind up, grammer is too good!