apologies ...

I'd like to apologise for my behaviour in the pub last night. It was totally unacceptable I now reasise and I am very ashamed:

Lister: sorry I let you smack my bottom
AAC: sorry for having to crawl all over you to keep warm - must have been very embarassing for you mate
Harry: sorry - did I dash off too soon and you had to sleep under the arches?????
Blobbs: not quite sure - may have taken the p*** out of you for being a lager drinker
Pinta/Womps: for encouraging you to follow my bad example

to everyone for my shameful behaviour and for making to witness to my shameful revelations re. my past relationships

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

noooooooooooooooo
i knew i should have gone...................
hey i have already seen the pics..... :twisted: :twisted:
arent mobli phones wonderfull...... :twisted: :twisted:

josiecats said:
noooooooooooooooo
i knew i should have gone...................
hey i have already seen the pics..... :twisted: :twisted:
arent mobli phones wonderfull...... :twisted: :twisted:
Teehee me too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was that you who got naked in the middle of town, waving a bra above your head singing;

'We will we will ROCK YOU'

Whilst thrusting your hips in a sexual and lude way towards the coppers sat outside maccy D's!!!

8O

Jenny_Dabber said:
Was that you who got naked in the middle of town, waving a bra above your head singing;

Whilst thrusting your hips in a sexual and lude way towards the coppers sat outside maccy D's!!!

8O
sounds like you know the score babe :wink:

golden_rivet said:
I'd like to apologise for my behaviour in the pub last night. It was totally unacceptable I now reasise and I am very ashamed:

Lister: sorry I let you smack my bottom
AAC: sorry for having to crawl all over you to keep warm - must have been very embarassing for you mate
Harry: sorry - did I dash off too soon and you had to sleep under the arches?????
Blobbs: not quite sure - may have taken the p*** out of you for being a lager drinker
Pinta/Womps: for encouraging you to follow my bad example

to everyone for my shameful behaviour and for making to witness to my shameful revelations re. my past relationships

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Bless!

The photo selection will follow. Watch this space.

Jenny_Dabber said:

8O[/quote

I knew there was a reason I got arrested!!!!!

Pinta don't get GR started on professional status issues(she is a Librarian, I'm a Reference Assistant ...I work for a living).Ho Ho Ho, Standing by to receive weighty tome to back of head :cry: .
I understand from a little birdy (Harry) that you are now an honorary Bootneck and your nick name for obvious reasons will be Stropy Shiela. :lol:
NZB