apologies to nutty_bag

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by golden_rivet, Sep 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the other day I did make an ungenerous remark regarding his promotion to MOD status on RR in 'the OTHER place' ie ROMFT.

I would like to apologise to him for saying that RR must be 'scraping the bottom of the barrel' in chosing him as a MOD.

He has a heart of gold and is a fine upstanding member of the community and it was only the drink talking ... RR is effing honoured to have him as a MOD ... I can't believe he wasn't asked sooner ... lucky that he even deigned to accept ... will be unable to carry on if he ever ceases to be able to do the job ...

[ed: that's enough GR]
  2. Ahh bless , never mind GR , have another can , dare say nutty_bag can handle it , once a matelot always a matelot . :thumright:
  3. Hic hic , sorry , hic hic .
  4. Poor NB! All kinds of Nutty make great Mods!
  5. While you're feelig generous GR tell us what you did with your War Studies MA!

You never told me on the 'MA naval history / war studies thread!!
  6. ever heard of PERSEC mate - if I tell you they might think my behaviour on here isn't exactly apropriate for a fine upstanding member of the community - I'll PM you mate - if you tell me who you are first

Chuffed to bits for you mate and I cant think of anyone better or more qualified/experienced to MOD the RMR forum.

8. One should not write or talk when one is under the influence friendships gained over years can be dashed in seconds.

Well done Nuttybag :w00t:
  9. Bollocks, are they! :biggrin:
  10. Is NB really the RMR MOD? I cannot see his name/link on the forum home page under RMR. I see the Submariners have sundodgers, WAFUs have whirly types, etc and the Corps MOD is Karma ...? Are you an ex bootie or something? It's not a criticism, oppo. I dont' really care who is MOD of what. I'm just curious.
  11. Good God, they'll be making Blobbs Captain of the Heads next!! :w00t:
    BZ Nutty B, Rule them RD's with a rod of iron mate!! :threaten: ^~
  12. don't say that NZB ... his head is big enough already ... oops feel another apology coming on ... hopefully he'll take that as a compliment
  13. GR they love the beastings them RMR blokes, get beasted on drill night have a week off to think about it and then turn to the next week for more of the same. All that and they don't get a break from the wife and kids or 'real' work, much respect to the RMR.
    Nutty B, though he's a glorified Ambulance driver and we all know they're only in it to look up the skirts of accident victims and winge about obese heart attack cases who need to be lifted and shifted from 20th floor council flats without a lift in service.

hiding in stacks now.
  14. I do`nt see any Mod sign either? is he or is he not a Mod?
  15. funny you should say that mate ... the other day he was whining about the turds he nearly stood in getting to this poor bugger on the bed. Way he goes on you'd think he expected to be invited in for afternoon tea and crumpets ... er no sorry mate actually they call you when things have gone seriously wrong ... apart that is from the ones who call when nothing IS wrong ... funny they don't like that either ... :)
  16. Maybe he a closeted / spy Mod?
  17. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Maybe he's resigned because Golden Rivet was so nasty to him?

18. Do you think that they are getting mixed up between Nutty, and Nutty Bag?
    No people on here are`nt that thick..........................are they? :w00t:
  19. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

I don't think those who have been on here a while would get confused by an ex-submariner and an ex-booty, but the younger generation?............. that's a different matter :dwarf:
  20. lol...was wondering when this was going to be considered.... :thumright: