Apoligy

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by canuck123, Nov 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I want to apoligize to the Members of this site. Im sure you may be aware of my time on the Arrse. I lost my head thinking of being a para but i now realize that i belong here. i apoligize on saying the term limey, hopefully you accept this apoligy, if not say so and i will leave this site for good.

2. Well we can't call you a Canuck as you've done that yourself, don't use the 'L' word again and we may, in time, forgive you! :thumright:
    So are you interested in the Corps then? Good choice, I remember some of your posts mentioned 45 Cdo, are you thinking of doing a bit of geneology in Arbroath or are you just into girls with indecipherable accents?
    Anyhoo have you seen this Sticky from the Newbies Forum, it might prove useful!
    http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=8140.html
    Best of luck and save the insults for the Pongoes and Crabfats. :pukel:
    NZB

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Bonjour Marcel, big boys nasty to you then? grow a set of bolloxs and a backbone you tosser.

Forget the "I'm only 16" shite, forget slagging your own armed forces (who are fcuking shitehock) and get over being french.

I personally wouldn't give you the steam off my shite, but hey I'm too forgiving. Get your head out of commando comics and stop draining everyones goodwill, you have managed to p1ss off the serving and ex paras on arrse and the serving and ex marines on rum ration, why dont you just **** off.

Fcuking idiots like you give me reason to have foriegn holidays and visit violence on pepole..

4. Agree. ****. Not you. Him like.

5. Thanks NZ bootneck, and to wet_blob you can go FUK urself. i dont try using the "im 16" shit, so FU.

6. Go away **** knuckle, you are not welcome. ****.

7. You want to be a Para/Bootie :money:

Grow a pair,---Stokers are way harder :bball:

8. Para/Bootie my arrse i would nt let you in the f**king brownies

9. [quote="wet_blobby']forget slagging your own armed forces (who are fcuking shitehock)[/quote]

Care to give a definition? not familiar with the term "shitehock" is this a good thing? :hockey:

10. To late Knob!

I was thrown out,they were bullying me.

Where's a wheel spanner when you need one. :rambo:

PS .Go back to Arrse ang get issued with a sense of humour :thumright:

11. wet_blobby,

Yes. Both AfterSSE and I would like to know what 'shitehock' means. Whether or not it is a good thing or a bad thing.

Dan.

12. Blobs FFS stop holding back and say what you really feel. :dwarf:

13. wet_blobby

Shitehock.....

Means good. As in "That meal was shitehock", "Watch that film it's Shitehock", "my new boots are shitehock". :thumright:

14. I'm just sorry that you can't spell. Go away and learn English if feel the need to correspond on this site. "...apoligy...", I ask you.

15. Cheers... :thumright:

Oh and canuck123...STFU

16. wet_blobby

AfterSSE, The word "shitehock" is pronounced without the "e".

17. and is spelt shitehawk by most normal people Blobs

18. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Or did he mean Shit hot????? :dwarf:

19. wet_blobby

shithot...shithock...same thing

shitehawk....different thing ....canuk123 springs to mind..:dwarf:

20. Hmmmmm, spelling errors can confuse us simple sailors who do not have the very high intelligence of a marine.