Anyone should be allowed to 'identify' as black regardless of the colour of their skin or background, say university leaders

slim

War Hero
This has got to be the height of stupidity!

FFS you are born who you are, colour race background will not change this.
The most important thing is to be proud of who you are and strive to become a well rounded honest person who is respected by everone else.

Methinks the XXL-sized 'well-rounded' OP should un-tangle his dung-hampers on this issue and breathe.

IIRC he has previously confessed that his own RR c/s is but an inaccurate representation of his true physical form...

Kettle, Black?? :BIG GRIN:

slim

War Hero
Methinks the XXL-sized 'well-rounded' OP should un-tangle his dung-hampers on this issue and breathe.

IIRC he has previously confessed that his own RR c/s is but an inaccurate representation of his true physical form...

Kettle, Black?? :BIG GRIN:
OK then I will play their game. Though a fat bstrd I am now going to identify as a tall slim blonde bearded well rigged Viking. ;)

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Well, everything has gone to Hell in a hand-cart.

On the one hand we have the daft dyed bint in the USA (duh, obviously!) who was head of some black orientated organisation and claimed to be from good ole black stock - until the rest of her pure as the driven snow white family asked her WTF......

Then today there is an 'outrage' in Holland as Santa's side-kick (Black Pete) has turned up as a white guy wearing shoe polish.

I'm at a loss - really. Then tonight we have the arch she-male on the Jungle thing. Looks like Netflix for me!

I'm going into the kitchen where I shall raise one arm, put the other on my hip and identify as a teapot.

Seadog

War Hero
I call it Spartacus Syndrome. I’m Spartacus.

Funny how it’s some of the the same right-on people championing the infallibility of ‘the science’ in respect of Climate Change who dismiss the science that defines men and women, black and white etc.

Branch-Hopper

War Hero
I'm going into the kitchen where I shall raise one arm, put the other on my hip and identify as a teapot.
Frankly, I think you should consider your position. I find it offensive that ceramic-based utensils should be confined to rooms traditionally identifying with rooms of domestic servitude.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
I think this is an excellent policy.

Think about it. Got a target for ethnic diversity at your workplace? Just re-register a proportion of your workforce as that identity and hey presto, target met. Got a problem with a gender pay gap? Just re-allocate a proportion of your highest earners as female and abracadabra - gap breached and solved, instantly. No more worries.

Phew, here was me getting concerned about all these imponderables but it seems the answer was staring us in the face all that time. Now I just need to worry about the possibility of the next worldwide humus shortage. Thanks UCU.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero

Think about it. Got a target for ethnic diversity at your workplace? Just re-register a proportion of your workforce as that identity and hey presto, target met. Got a problem with a gender pay gap? Just re-allocate a proportion of your highest earners as female and abracadabra - gap breached and solved, instantly. No more worries.

Phew, here was me getting concerned about all these imponderables but it seems the answer was staring us in the face all that time. Now I just need to worry about the possibility of the next worldwide humus shortage. Thanks UCU.
Now THAT is scarey and frighteningly possible / probable!

Sumo

War Hero

So do we now call you a tart?

Sumo

War Hero
Next this pair will want rebranding to being important and if they are not they will cry unfair to the courts?

Lib Dems and SNP in court over TV election debate

Jo Swinson and Ian Blackford

Last edited:

Latest Threads