Anyone out there in the RFA?

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by Tall_bloke, Nov 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi there.
    I've recently applied for a job with the RFA, and was wondering if anyone out there was in it already. If so then I'd lurve to have a chat with them about what life is REALLY like!! :afro:

2. Only Gay people join the RFA - YOU SHOULD FIT RIGHT IN MY TALL, CAMP COMPADRE!!! ;P

3. Sounds like sour grapes to me, mate. Just because I spurned your advances at the last Merwex!!!

4. BITCH!!!

Doesn't look like you're getting much luck here lover. Isnt there an RFA forum somewhere?

5. a few rnr joined the rfa after op telic deployments. one of the loggies from eaglet is an elec officer now and some of the comms guys are doing the same job. swifty is one of them if you know him. would have been tempted myself but getting a bit old.

6. "a few rnr joined the rfa after op telic deployments. one of the loggies from eaglet is an elec officer now"

But he was an L/Wem in a previous life. Hence his RFA job. I was told last night that they are not recuiting at the moment but if you know better .....

I never let a little fact like that upset me any way.

7. Yeah they are recruiting at the moment. Got an application in at the moment for a Comms Rating. Also found an RFA Forum, but doesn't look like it has been used in a while. I'll give it a shot! :thanks:

8. Tall Bloke come back to Wessex - thers got to be a job here that doesnt require gender alignment for you to join

9. Tell you what Mate, I am sorely tempted. I have been up here a year and have still not been able to find a decent job. Plus I think I'm going through a bit of a mid life crisis and want to run off to sea and get drunk!!!