Anyone off to Twickers this year?

CRYSTALTIPS

Lantern Swinger
Just wondered if and who was off down to Twickers this year and where everyones going to meet up the night before?

Is it that same pub at Covent Garden as last year?

Lister

Lantern Swinger
Yep

I am going .. and am up for the usual pre match drinks the friday night.
of course i will be sticking to lemonade as i am a teetotaller.

:eek:ccasion5:

rosinacarley said:
thingy said:
When is it and will GR be going again... oh yes and Rosie? :cuddle:
Yes I think I am this year, as I was desperately annoyed I missed the orgy that was Army v Navy 2007.
Mmmmmmmmmmm

Will you promise me that THIS year the Matelots will slaughter the Pongos. I felt so disappointed last year.... then again those beefy things we devoured afterwards were some compensation :razz:

Yes for the match, Blazer, tie and silly hat and then to Cirecester to continue the piss up of biblical proportions

Then to St Mary`s to watch saints on Sunday.

Am I a masocist or what??? :dwarf:

Topstop said:
Yes for the match, Blazer, tie and silly hat and then to Cirecester to continue the piss up of biblical proportions

Then to St Mary`s to watch saints on Sunday.

Am I a masocist or what??? :dwarf:
... a masochist ?

I'll be the drunk one...!

Post-match drinkies in the Shaftesbury Arms on Kew Road (left at the round-a-bout instead of the right that takes you to Richmond). Good beer and not 6 deep at the bar.....and owned by my sis-in-law!

Enjoy the day for all that are going
If I trip over anyone still asleep in the gutter after the Quins game on sunday, there's a spare seat back to the Fareham area providing you haven't 'grand slammed' or any combination thereof :thumright:

Champagne brekkers booked- beer for the coach chilling in the fridge- cheeky goffers for during the match- bottle of port for the journey back.

Yup, I think I'v got everything.