Anyone looking for work in Guzz

Our place is doing well at the moment and are looking to increase staff by 20% across the board, this year, any one interested, or knows someone that may be interested PM me for more detail, as posting 9 Job specs would be OTT

Current but more to come

EQUIPMENT (CALIBRATION) ENGINEER - 2 Vacancies

Human Resources Generalist

MANUFACTURING ASSEMBLER – 6 Vacancies

PROCESS ENGINEER

SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER x 2

Graduate Engineers X 5
Software
Systems
Electronic

Another added to the list, this is a grade above me, so a reasonable salary, this one will require travel to Japan

Project Manager for Silicon Sensing Systems Ltd

Ideally degree qualified in Business/Project Management or an Engineering discipline.

Why don't I go for it, can't be arrsed, done my travelling ROMFR, and Mrs S would kill me?

That sounds like a great job in my imagination :) I assume it entails feeling ladies' jubblies to determine the presence, or otherwise, of silicon.

If this is the case then I may well update my CV. If not, I'll stick to sitting on my backside drinking coffee.

That sounds like a great job in my imagination :) I assume it entails feeling ladies' jubblies to determine the presence, or otherwise, of silicon.

If this is the case then I may well update my CV. If not, I'll stick to sitting on my backside drinking coffee.
With this risk adverse, American owned company, I would stick with the coffee, all though, those that go to Japan don’t talk much about the entertainment; we have heard the Japanese like to entertain?