Anyone looking for a new shed?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Jun 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gun Shield Assembly | Naval Surplus | Leafield Logistics

One of these would look banging next to my poly tunnel, little table inside for plant pots, a couple of shelves for tools etc.

Apparently they're looking for about 500 quid plus delivery. At 2 tons a pop, this won't be cheap.

In all seriousness though, I've got the space, if he has the one off either the Exeter or the Newcastle, I might have to jump in.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's not really big enough for a shed mate.
  3. It could go one of two ways, pristine originality, perhaps with some 'kill silhouettes' on the side from the Falklands and a ship's crest or total LSD induced psychedelica like John Lennon's Rolls Royce:

4. Much more aesthetically pleasing than the Kryten's head. The Mrs was looking at one of those giant Morrocan pot things you sit inside for lunch and gaiety for the bottom of the garden. This is about £3500 cheaper so could be a goer.
  5. You could use it for very large chickens, it bears a striking resemblance to those Egglu coops, Egglu.jpg
  6. A shed is for life - not just for Christmas.

I've got a hard on now.

Thanks for that.

(This was my little shed. Moved house and left in the hands of strangers. I bet it's missing me now)

My really, really BIG shed.......sorry can't talk about it any more I'm filling up I am.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  7. I think the safe working load of the top shelf has been breached.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013

8. MMMmmmm - I likey that idea! But as I live down a secluded beach, in Spain, not far from Gib - do you think there would be a problem? Especially if I got a telegraph pole and stuck it in the slot bit.............
  9. If only I had the dosh and somewhere to put it... :frustrated: