Anyone know what this is?

S

SJRM_RN

I went for a cycle this morning along the Exeter canal and came across this vessel. Now to me it looks distinctly 'military', maybe a patrol vessel or something?
Can anyone shed any light on what it actually is, I am intrigued to know...

Bagsy greenie

edited to add why buy it. just nick it. They can't have anything on the Exe that could catch us.

Last edited:
Given the combined experience of the members of RR and the general gashness of today's ill equipped RN, I reckon we could make a decent living carrying out private ops for rich people.

A bit like a floating version of the A team.

I'm in, she would look hoofing in RR colours and we could have some brilliant booze cruises to France/Spain in her!

Ooh,oooh - I live on a marina in Spain! Bagsy Ship's Manager. I can arrange parking and money exchange, football trips and even (drumroll) a trip to the local RUM DISTILLERY!!!!!

Then, it should only take a few hours down to Gib for 'The Hole in the Wall', Cally Pally and all sorts of other exotica.

Golly gosh - I'm SO excited!! :slow:

Ooh,oooh - I live on a marina in Spain! Bagsy Ship's Manager. I can arrange parking and money exchange, football trips and even (drumroll) a trip to the local RUM DISTILLERY!!!!!

Then, it should only take a few hours down to Gib for 'The Hole in the Wall', Cally Pally and all sorts of other exotica.

Golly gosh - I'm SO excited!! :slow:
Hole in the Wall is gone. No more chicken fighting.

WRONG (I think!). The Hole in the Wall was there a couple of weeks ago, or at least, the building, door and sign was and it still had opening hours posted. Sadly (or not!) I was back off the Rock before it opened (2100?).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Blue Jokes 0
T The Fleet Air Arm 10
anuvverarrser History 2