Anyone know Vicky?????

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by sboatsforever, Jun 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

I am trying to track down an old friend! Her name is MOD: Edited due to Persec reasons She was on OM(C) last time I spoke to her which was a while ago!

She used to live down in Saltash!

Can anyone help?

2. OM Sticky Vicky from Guzz ??
  3. LOL!!!

You know her then?
  4. I can remember her name from when I was an instructor at Collingwood, but have no idea where she is these days. Sorry.
  5. Damn!

Last I heard from her I think she was joinig Cornwall! Maybe that might jog someones memory! I am sure she was on the Sheffield aswell!
  6. I know the CRS on the Cornwall. Can email him and find out for you, if you like?
  7. That would be great! Thanks for your help!
  8. No worries. I am now at Collingwood as a communications instructor once again. Can have an ask around there also and maybe able to get a look at some draft orders etc. Will get back to you on this thread.
  9. Thank you!
  10. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

May I remind you that it is unacceptable to go posting people's full names on this website. You may know them, however, they may not appreciate the whole t'internet knowing where they are possibly serving.

11. I know her she wont mind! Plus its the only way I can ask if people know where she is!!!
  12. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Well I do mind.
  13. Sboats. If I find out where she is, I shall PM you. Will keep the Mods happy then wont we?
  14. That sounds like a plan!
  15. Oh I do like it when you're dominant!

He has a valid point though, you may think she is not bothered but permission is a sacred thing. In the future please keep OPSEC/PERSEC in mind lads and lasses.
  16. Oooh Jenny - You are a one !
  17. Sboats. I have found out where she is. If you let me have your contact details, I will get her to contact you.
  18. Yeah,but,no,but,yeah,I saw her behind the bikesheds........
  19. So thats where she's been hiding :roll: