Anyone know this bluffing cnut?

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by exXIX, Oct 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright lads? Just over from Arrse for some research. I recently had to do business with a bluffing cnut called Simon Brand. He was pissed and told me he was ex Royal, shot four times, has a security company in Saudi, etc etc. If he'd served it would have been early 90s. Fat knacker looks the type to have bailed on the first BFT in basic. Just wondering if anyone knew him?

2. Try the Airborne Infantry - your description of him seems to fit someone from Para Reg

:thumbup:

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Got any more info, exXIX? Maybe a location or company website, perhaps..? :wink:

4. He's my Bezzy oppo, and keeps my place in the dinner queue whilst I gallantly bum medics round the back of the dfac.

He's ok with me.

*EDIT* I do actually know him- he was involved with that idiot the Baron. I had photos of him as a bootneck and I believe he was indeed in. For how long I don't know as I've forgotten. I called him out over some bullshit about the Baron, and forced the closure of one of his DIY websites.

I think he works for a number of Security Industry trainers. He is pretty useless and has a remarkably high opinion of himself (MENSA and all that jazz).

Hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
  5. He works for property company Jones Lang Lasalle in Dubai.

6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Contact details found; email sent... :wink: