Anyone know how to get Argentinian TV?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jacko90, Jan 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jacko

I'm looking around Argentinian websites to see if there is more of the same for your New Year's viewing entertainment.

I'm picking up some info suggesting that the show, Bailando por un Sueño, has at least two compulsory sections which we don't have on Strictly - Pole Dancing Section and Strip Dance Section. I think that we can regard the fact that we don't as a mercy, really!

An Irish blogger has written a bit about this show and has a few stills on his page - he has also tried to link to some clips on YouTube - the first and third have been removed due to YouTube's Nudity Policy but the second one works:

http://paddyinba.blogspot.com/2008/08/bailando-por-un-sueno-argentina.html

For a general flavour of the show, see this clip called "Lo mejor de Bailando 2010" - "The Best of Bailando 2010":

http://www.eltrecetv.com.ar/showmatch-2010/nota/41025/lo-mejor-de-bailando-2010

It's not exactly Anton and his Foxtrot, is it? :lol:

Apparently, Bailando is now the most popular show on Argentinian TV - now, there's a surprise!

2. Well Soleil, I didn't see that coming. Thanks for the extra footage, was struggling to find more myself. Keep it coming!
    Happy New Year!

3. Do you think we could get a good group deal?!

4. New Years Resolution, find this woman!!

5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

At the moment she's secured to my bed with harry maskers, with a snooker ball in her mouth. Will you still want her when i'm done?

6. Yes when your finished send her to me and I'll break her in. :wink:

7. Might take the snooker ball. I'm missing a red one at the mo. :?

8. Now THAT's funny :D