Anyone Joining Dec 2nd?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by smircula44, Oct 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well I finally got a date! Dec 2nd. Feeling a bit nervous about it, but mostly excited. Just wondering if anyones going down on the same day?
  2. That's the same day as my misses birthday
  3. You gonna make her join as well then Tommo?
  4. lol it's an idea

Happy birthday hun oh btw you need to get a train your off to Raleigh lol
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Congratulations Smircula.

Keep your sense of humour & you'll do just fine, I'm sure. You'll only be in for 3 weeks then home on a couple of week's paid leave- not bad eh?

The difficult bit is having a brilliant Christmas but keeping yourself fit & focussed ready to complete the remaining 6 weeks.

Top tip: When you are about to go back after Christmas Leave, you'll probably feel quite low & possibly having doubts. May I just re-assure you EVERYONE will be feeling the same, all you have to do is keep thinking what is at the end of phase one training, all your family will be extremely proud of you. Once you get back it's OK, but it's a bit of a wrench going back at first- be aware.

Good luck

PS: I'm assuming you're not Tommo's missus, by the way mate!

6. lol deffo not my misses
  7. Hello Smircula,

I'm in on the 2nd December, I'm looking forward to it.... however Dartmoor in Jan is another matter hehe :)
  8. hey,

Well done on getting a start date. You will love it i'm sure. Ninja is right. Everyone says they felt low after christmas. I'm just jealous cause i wanna do it. Still no word on my start date :crying:

Good luck :salut:
  9. Great news and good luck xx
  10. I was just told at the careers office we should get a whole two weeks off after week three, as Raleigh shuts down over Christmas.

Not to sure if it a good or bad thing :confused:
  11. hi im jordan im joining on the 14 oct as a warfare spec
  12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Hi Killiearmy, welcome to the site.

You are allowed to use capitals and punctuation where appropriate. :dwarf:
  13. Thanks Ninja, I really appreciate all the help and advice from people on this site. It has helped alot.

I suppose it has its good and bad sides to it.
  14. do we have anymore starting on the 3rd of December?
  15. Pobably.