Anyone joining as a chef?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by masterchef, Jul 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. when did you start your application?

i cant wait to get a start date :eek:

2. Who are you talking to?

3. ha it sounded like i was talkint myself but obviously it was to people tat applied for chef, lightn up :lol:

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What's in the pies mate?

5. Oh my God ! Another one who has no idea of the English language 8O
    What do they do in school :frustrated:

6. I'm light enough thanks, maybe I should have put an appropriate emoticon after my post as I was actually taking the p1ss :wink:

7. and there was me thinking it'd be interesting to talk to other candidates on this forum but looks like its full of fools

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Judging by your username, Egon, you're over-qualified to join the RN as a glorified 'Veg Technician'. Have you considered McDonalds..? :? :wink:

9. Calm down :lol:. One of the first things you will learn in Naval life. Is that
    your shipmates are a load of sarcastic barstewards :D Just give as good as you get, and you will be o.k. :D

10. mcdonalds refered me to the rn :)

11. That`s the way. You will go far young grasshopper :D

12. il have to remember that banter is a way of life in the rn lol

13. Welcome to the site. I am sure that you will find a lot of usefull information
    on it. Just be sure that you have first used the search button before posting a question. Otherwise the old salts ( i`m one of them ) will wiff the scent and close in :D

14. Raspberry or strawberry??

15. lol thanks for the advice andy , i guess i looked like an easy target , i would've done the same if i was you :D

16. Of all the thousands of people who have joined as a chef, not a single one has ever succeeded in becoming one.

Try something more achievable. Like the SAS or Intergalactic Space Marines.

17. so the rumours are true;)

18. Indeed. Details of how to become an Intergalactic Space Marine can be found here.

19. :lol: haha

20. Welcome aboard master chef. Any chance of a chessey hammy eggie . :wink: :D