Anyone here on SK Mk4s?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
You're asking a WAFU-type questions on a Wednesday? Come on, Z. You know it's Sports Make 'n' Mend (followed by "Weekend on Completion") :twisted:

sgtpepperband said:
You're asking a WAFU-type questions on a Wednesday? Come on, Z. You know it's Sports Make 'n' Mend (followed by "Weekend on Completion") :twisted:
You really need to listen to this guy! :lol:

As for me SK 1/2/5 and Mk6, not a green Mk4 to I'm afraid!!!

Now if it was Wessex 5's, they were green!!!!!!!

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Fast-Tracker.
I decided against that. At 19 I don't really have to rush myself through promotion, really. I'd rather have experience at my job and be promoted on merit than be promoted because I've met academic criteria and done a presentation or two.

Just my opinion though.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Zoidberg said:
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Fast-Tracker.
I decided against that. At 19 I don't really have to rush myself through promotion, really. I'd rather have experience at my job and be promoted on merit than be promoted because I've met academic criteria and done a presentation or two.

Just my opinion though.
Translated as: "I didn't do as well at ETS as I would've hoped..." :oops: :wink:

Zoidberg said:
sgtpepperband said:
Translated as: "I didn't do as well at ETS as I would've hoped..." :oops: :wink:
No, my average is decent enough and I did the journal, just after summer leave I decided against it. :)
The little sparrow never regretted it:

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88

But Zoid might........

Aim Low - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - and Miss????

Edited - To satisfy Tim's curiosity:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080324181649AAlkhtZ

Zoidberg said:
sgtpepperband said:
No, my average is decent enough and I did the journal, just after summer leave I decided against it. :)
Don't see the logic in that!

To bin the fast track at such an early stage!!! You'd get experience whatever speed you go. Illogical.