Anyone help an ex submariner now in the army?

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by Deeps, Mar 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents just wondering if anyone can help me out . I'm in the army and currently drafted to a job that would allow me to wear a White submariners jumper. I left boats when Repulse decommisioned and I've since spent 13 odd years in the army. If any of your serving submariners could get me an XL sweater I would be overjoyed. I can either send some cash or square you away with some decent army kit. Please guys , I'm extremely proud of my Submarine service time and I would love to rub my army chums face's in it . Cheers Deeps

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm sure I've got a grat issue one gathering dust in the loft somewhere. I'll have a look over Easter leave.

3. Your a star mate, I've looked online and they are copies at around 60quid. I promise to wear it inside out . Cheers deeps

4. I smell.... troll?

5. Quickly Uncle Ho turns a genuine request thread in to a slagging fest. Ho your a bell end . Thin out you troll

6. Gents I've deleted Uncle Ho ' s post. He was causing trouble if any of you have dramas with it just drop me a line

7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Better delete mine then Deeps. I've quoted the tool.

8. No worries just seen it matey

9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Eyethangewe! :D

10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Feck off Deeps, never any problems on the Boats thread until the Mod. comes along :roll: :lol:

11. Fair one mate , maybe he just had an issue with me, I've been away for a number of months . If that is the case I will stop posting

12. Now about this white jumper.......

13. I`ve got one ...swop you for a land rover....

14. UA I can get you a snazzy pair of gortex boots. The army is skint , Landrovers are a thing of the past now,its all walking or cattle trains now shippers.

15. Deeps is certainly NOT a troll!!!

:roll:

16. I think etsandy was referring to a post which came in between his post and deeps post which has since been deleted.

17. Fair one.

Deeps has been on this site off and on for donkies!!

19. No worries chaps, i was here from day 1 of this site. I get called away fairly often to various desert type places but I try to keep my hand in. Well any more excitement planned for the submariners group? Wrecker the other site looks ok , or nuke submariners welcome or is it all diesel dinosaurs?

20. I'm a flunob through and through (SSN's though). Someone has to drag the dinosaurs into the 21st century :wink: