Anyone help an ex submariner now in the army?

Gents just wondering if anyone can help me out . I'm in the army and currently drafted to a job that would allow me to wear a White submariners jumper. I left boats when Repulse decommisioned and I've since spent 13 odd years in the army. If any of your serving submariners could get me an XL sweater I would be overjoyed. I can either send some cash or square you away with some decent army kit. Please guys , I'm extremely proud of my Submarine service time and I would love to rub my army chums face's in it . Cheers Deeps

UA I can get you a snazzy pair of gortex boots. The army is skint , Landrovers are a thing of the past now,its all walking or cattle trains now shippers.

X.R.D said:
lonestar said:
X.R.D said:
etsandy said:
I smell.... troll?
Deeps is certainly NOT a troll!!!

:roll:
I think etsandy was referring to a post which came in between his post and deeps post which has since been deleted.
Fair one.

Deeps has been on this site off and on for donkies!![/quote]

He wants a white wooley pulley AND donkies 8O Is there no end to his requests :wink: . Oh and nice to see you on the boats site Deeps

No worries chaps, i was here from day 1 of this site. I get called away fairly often to various desert type places but I try to keep my hand in. Well any more excitement planned for the submariners group? Wrecker the other site looks ok , or nuke submariners welcome or is it all diesel dinosaurs?

Deeps said:
No worries chaps, i was here from day 1 of this site. I get called away fairly often to various desert type places but I try to keep my hand in. Well any more excitement planned for the submariners group? Wrecker the other site looks ok , or nuke submariners welcome or is it all diesel dinosaurs?
I'm a flunob through and through (SSN's though). Someone has to drag the dinosaurs into the 21st century :wink: