Anyone heard this one ?

Discussion in 'History' started by hobbit, Jun 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The development of terms and phrases to describe certain actions is interesting and amusing . Take ‘ turkey slap ‘ for example , something that became very public following the episode of ‘Big Brother ‘ . Another such term used in Oz recently was the ‘ budgie smuggler ‘ . This referred to males wearing a well known brand of swimming trunks , tight fitting , and the ‘ bulge ‘ resulting in the ‘ budgie smuggler ‘ tag . The latest , according to today’s national rag , is the ‘ camel toe ‘. This , apparently , was the outcome of a TV show in which the host , “ was apparently wearing trousers so high –waisted they revealed a visible cleft between the labia “. This was first reported by another newspaper and quote , “ Yes , indeed, this is the level of celebrity journalism the Sunday ********* is engaged in . It is encouraging readers to send in snaps of women’s crotches “. Some are amusing but this is taking the fun too far imo and worthy of the attention of the law . Camel toe , wtf next .
  2. Take Camel Toe and add a some significant weight to the lady in question to get the visual horror that is known as Moose Knuckle! This phenomenon can often be seen in Gosport on Market Day as the munters emerge in search of the cheap tat on offer. :pukel:
  3. Whooah there !!
    FAR too much information [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  4. I must ask for more day leave from the monestery
  5. Don't worry I suspect they had to wait for the next convict ship to get up to date on the latest new words from the mother country.
  6. Plenty tp spare over there I hear but mum can keep 'em , we're importing from other sources now .

7. What sort would you like, I am sure we can offer whatever you need and we will even waive the old £10 fee.
  8. Man in a rowing boat is another term :thumright:
  9. Budgies tongue is another!! :lick:
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Different part of the female form, but "peanut smuggler" still amuses me.

Sorry, I digress.
  11. Horses collar?
  12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

There's a thread on Camel Toes, with pics, on here somewhere

edit to add url
  13. What is you ******* problem? Do you live in Oz? Fab, I'm getting back there myself. If you live there then why not just say? Instead of Cyberia?
  14. Daym, thats a good film :)
  15. aussiepint

I think you'll find that hobbit is an educated ocker with a superior IQ.

Many know such people as Kiwis.
  16. I hope that is a compliment POL?
  17. OH MY GOOD GOD!!!
  18. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Is that Hobbit??