Anyone going on RNAC course at HMS Collingwood 26th September?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by RhysJJ, Sep 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey people just packing my bag for tomorrow! Bit nervous! Any advice welcome
  2. Put the stuff you'll need first at the top.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. iron isnt on the kit list
  4. anyone been on the course? i would have thought we'd be doing abit of ironing there.
  5. with an iron
  6. Enjoy! I haven't been on the course yet, my CA advised on me doing it closer to a Phase 1 date would be beneficial, sometime next year hopefully.

Everyone i have spoke to that's done it enjoyed it, don't fail the fitness tests!!
  7. ha yeah i'm abit nervous about the fitness tests but all should be ok i hope. got 11.38 to complete the run although we have a 2 hour circuit training session before!
  8. Well at the end of the day i think not only is it a course to allow potential recruits the chance to see if the Royal Navy is for them, its a effin wake up call to the lazy gets who stop doing Phys after the PJFT on a treadmill and thinks all the hard works done, So yes 2 hours of circuit then the 1.5 mile run should get people sweating and realise phase 1 will have exercise and stop people not being ready for it.

So enjoy the circuit muahahaha.
  9. I'll be there tommorow, it's the second time I have been, I did the rnac course June last year, but been asked/told to do it again as they have made it compulsory. It's not hard at all, more of a good time to be honest.
  10. Why does that make me uneasy sjrm?!