Anybody want a fight?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by off_les_aura, Dec 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've had a fcuking shite day at work and decided to come home and drink 2 bottles of McGuigans Black Label. Now I'm feeling tasty.

Who wants a fcuking fight? Where's that cnut Alfacharlie? Hmmm?

2. I'm up for it fatty. Best secure your jaw for action coz I'm gonna hit you so hard and so fast you're gonna think you've been jumped by a dozen booties. Now bring it on [email protected] face.

3. Up yer bum 8O

4. ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I'm up for it you honking wafu cnut. You can have first dig and once I've laughed at you flailing your mongy hand at my chiseled jaw, I will fold your foreskin over your head and punch your bladder in so you drown on your own hot piss you fcuking spacker.

6. That's not a war face

Work on it :whdat:

By the way. I spilt your pint and I firmly believe you are a gayer of the highest order and the lowest wit.

7. AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Have you not got a wife or kids to knock about a bit? Works for me after a hard days drinking.

9. You're right. What am I thinking? Fcuking cnut spent £40 on a haircut today. My beef ain't with you ggod people. It's her. It was always her.

She needs "correcting"

10. I pulled a better face than that when I had my first [email protected] (aged 12). You soft WAFU [email protected]

22yrs and never found a WAFU worth fighting.

Still the [email protected] same eh?

Bet you've got younger sisters harder than you.

11. Can I borrow his wife and kids when you're finished C_P ? I bought a 40' container [insulated ] from RJ. Much cheaper than a cellar. I told next-door that it was a home-gym so they are ok with the grunting and farting noises

12. Ok then.

Mates again. :) :) :) :)

13. That's the spirit. Have a couple of tins of Sparbrau, strip down to your vest, remove your belt and knock the fcukers eyes in. Show the materialistic cnut who's boss.
    [​IMG]

14. LMFAO! The roller-coaster ride that is low-level alcohol abuse. Feeling much better now.

I fcuking love you guys. You understand...

She fell down the stairs, again! Honestly, SO clumsy....

15. Hmm not keen on blokes who allegedly beat the crap out of wimmin due to my mums number 3 husband being a matelot cnut who did likewise. He got his medicine from Royal and your about to get the same you WAFU twunt!!!

:wink: :twisted: :evil:

16. Fight! Fight!

He beat his wife XRD, I saw him. And he shoed his kids in.

17. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fights are for hermers. I like to torture then murder hippy hitch hikers. It's a game for champions.

18. My son,may i offer you the advice of an ex-Chaplain? All this marital dissent is caused by this materialistic world in which we live. £40 for a haircut? Why ,my son, that is the GDP of Somalia.No ,my son you must buy her a lady-shave this Christmas.
    You must remember the old adage for marital bliss."Keep her well-fucked and poorly shod and she will never leave you "
    Amen

19. Uh-oh, looks like I'm gonna join MLP on the naughty list.

20. Righto standby to standby you bunch of Heemers as Royal is on the warpath. Bergen is winging his way to my aid on his very own private leerjet as we speak so you matelot cnuts had better watch it.

Edited to note that i have in fact had one to many drams this evening but would gladly buy clown-puncher, 2DD and A.C a few wets any day of the week!!!

:D