anybody got any ideas why?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by jefferson1666, Apr 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey peeps passed my medical 15 of this month after haing to do a peak flow chart for 28 days, well atlaest i think i passed medical officer was rather blunt and rushed through it all but said his job was done. i havent heard anything from the navy in regards to my physical test anybody know why?
  2. You have 'Reticulated Corneal AIDS' and he didn't have the heart to tell you that you are going to die in 10 minutes.
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I know, I know..........

Mad doc did your medical, Ninja's running your physical and they've both gone down the pub for shits and giggles.

What do I win?
  4. I would recommend ringing your CA today to check. Generally, candidates are asked to take their PJFTs after being declared medically fit, so your PJFT may be very soon. Give your CA a call, just in case a letter about your PJFT has gone astray.
  5. haha damn it what a shame i could see he was hiding somthing ahhh well
    and thank you soleil for your more reasonable recommendation :)
  6. phoned up afco few days back firstly the medoffiver didnt post back my details to the afco
    secondly my C.O found them and said i had to have a letter from my orthodontist with consent that my braces have been removed
    and today they are being taken off so hopefully i can do my bloody physical (FINALLY) and be one step closer to it all :)