Anybody got a Playstation 3?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheRust, Sep 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody got a Playstation 3?? If so, whats your addy and what games you got?
    Mine PSN is EL-RUSTO and ive got:

Fight night R3
    Resistance Fall of Man
    Ghost Recon 2
    Tom Clancy R6V

Take it easy!
  2. Waiting for the updated (i.e. fixed one) to become available, hopefully in time for Gran Turismo HD. If you dont mind taking your chances they knocked about $100 off the prices in Costco of the 60Gb ones with Motorstorm or Resistance bundled with. since the backwards compatibility has been so rough the PS2 slims are still selling well at $129.
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The PX here in DG has some PS3s on sale for less than £200... tempted to get one, but like SC said: gonna wait until the patches are sorted. And I doubt Mrs. SPB would appreciate it!! 8O :lol:
  4. Can't resist the temptation to comment Sgt....would you actually know how to use one being a Reggie and all??? :silent: Now having said that, must say that I've just mastered my TV remote (been trying to change channels on the TV with my glasses case!!) :thumright:
    And I agree that Mrs SPB would not appreciate it until the patches are sorted!! It's just how I read it ...........
  5. I've got a PS3 and Xbox 360.

PSN ID and Gamertag are both (You're gonna love it): AstuteClass

For PS3, got;

The Darkness

Gears of War
    Dead Rising
    Saints Row

Many more to come when I join the Andrew, but something tells me I'm not gonna get the time to play anymore.
  6. hi all had a PS3 since the day it came out so its a 60gb will have owned it a year come the 23rd of march. also got a PSP and one of those jazzy Location free base players so i can watch my telly and dvd player on my psp anywhere in world

PSN_ID : muffinator2002
    Resistance Fall Of Man
    The Eye of Judgment
    Call of Duty 3
    Tony Hawks Project 8
    Uncharted Drakes Fortune
  7. Muff. Do me a favour and get GT 5 prologue will you, let me know if its worth selling my soul for. PS3 bundles come with Ratchet and Clank-TOD, but the blu-ray movie is Spiderman 3 (bunch of arse). Still, at least Blu-ray won the format war, making it a little easier to justify getting one......
  8. well i've got the demo both european and japanese which are both completely different. and i seriously would recommend it. there are some incredible advancmente coming to PS3 this year i cant even begin comprehending where to start!!