Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Anybody can be a lesbian. Are you?

I'm a bit worried. I scored 90! It said of me thus...

Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut)

Bloody hell 8O :lol:

wompingwillow said:
for some reason I was sent this.........and thought of you lot...........

http://www.seethru.co.uk/games/quiz/lesbian.htm

The lesbianity is strong in this one. You love the ladies. Either that or you just like cats and bad music. I bet you've got a good collection of baseball caps. Or are they scalps from your sexual conquests? Oh, no. They're baseball caps (sorry 'bout that).

8O 8O 8O Aparantly I'm one of them 8O 8O 8O

8O 8O 8O BUT I DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF FISH 8O 8O 8O

160 , same as you Womps , always knew I'd be a Lesbian if I was a woman , just love going down the celler area , :lol: :lol: :lol: can't beat it , nice and moist [or damp] :roll:

Oh Shit!

error: you have failed question 1

You are a lesbian. Well, sort of. A lesbian trapped in a hairy, dangly man s body. You must be a lesbian because you love lesbians. Especially the ones with blonde hair and big plastic boobies who star in films called things like Lady-Lovin -Clit-Lickin -Muff-Puppies.

You know that all lesbians really need is the love of a good man and hey - you're just the man to give it to them!

Unfortunately, most lesbians would rather sew up their own vaginas than take you up on your offer.

Keep trying though.

andym said:
Oh Shit!

error: you have failed question 1

You are a lesbian. Well, sort of. A lesbian trapped in a hairy, dangly man s body. You must be a lesbian because you love lesbians. Especially the ones with blonde hair and big plastic boobies who star in films called things like Lady-Lovin -Clit-Lickin -Muff-Puppies.

You know that all lesbians really need is the love of a good man and hey - you're just the man to give it to them!

Unfortunately, most lesbians would rather sew up their own vaginas than take you up on your offer.

Keep trying though.

OK I admit I failed on question one as well , but went back and started again with the intention of being a lesbian , :roll: :lol:

Oh dear, apparently i'm either a lesbian, or bloke! (just confused now). Anyway, i didn't think any women were averse to trying each others beards on. :)

Scored 130, after failing the first time.

Ironically, I do have a large collection of baseball caps, and I do like what some would consider bad music.

However, the last time a cat was in my house, it was being fed to my snake.

Anyone else going to need years of intensive therapy after taking all these gay/lesbian/tart tests?

no I'm a matelot, getting dressed up in odd uniforms and lots of rubber is part of the gig. :twisted: .....or so I keep telling myself! And part of NGT is the tart test :lol:

Was in a mess a while ago, and there is this busty steward, well there is me all balls and drool, when she comes up she leans over and i couldnt resist those ripe raspberry ripples, she says mate i am not your type i am a lesbo, i fained to be stupid(typical Yank) she said look, see that other mess steward over there, i want to take her out back, rip her knickers off, and lick her minge right out, i started blubbering, she said whats up with you, i said i must be a lesbo as well, as that what i want to do to you.

Boom Boom, whats in a name

damm, just failed the first question, shit, i must be a lessie, crap,shit,****, going to drink a bit more, fishmeister has some brew on the go, lets join him and drink to our lesbo status,(mind you at least were not matelots,there just frigging queer)

Latest Threads