Anybody can be a lesbian. Are you?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wompingwillow, Sep 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. for some reason I was sent this.........and thought of you lot...........

http://www.seethru.co.uk/games/quiz/lesbian.htm

The lesbianity is strong in this one. You love the ladies. Either that or you just like cats and bad music. I bet you've got a good collection of baseball caps. Or are they scalps from your sexual conquests? Oh, no. They're baseball caps (sorry 'bout that).

8O 8O 8O Aparantly I'm one of them 8O 8O 8O

8O 8O 8O BUT I DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF FISH 8O 8O 8O

2. I love supping at the furry chalice - does that qualify me as a rug muncher.

Ps my Steaming Bats are well comfy

3. It only tastes of fish when not properly washed....or so i'm told!

4. Blimey. I never knew I was a lesbian. Best start wearing comfortable shoes, jeans, drinking pints of Stella and having my hair cut short. Mmmm, I do all those now.

Wow, I really am a lesbian. :)

5. Depends who was there first.

Fishmiester :twisted:

6. Sadly i don't like KD Lang or wear dungarees and Doc Martens..so that probably makes me a semi lesbian.....still like the furry cup!

7. Bugger. I was just about to down some ale to see how many pints essence you were

8. Trust me ...you'd have to measure it in quarts!!

9. Trophey Bitter.

That was the pint that thought it was a quart

10. This is going down the memory lane route.

Trophy
    Pompey Royal
    Red Barrel
    Party 5
    Party 7

Those were the days....mass produced chemical bitter...lovely!

11. You missed out Kingpin

Peter

12. Party sevens are nowt. I had a mate who was a right blackcat merchant who used to drink party nines. What a guy he was. ;-)

13. I think I met him, but he was doing Party Dozens when I saw him. We served on the "Massive" together (Enormous class Frigate)

14. lesbianity
    Anybody can be a lesbian. Anybody. Are you?

You scored 105
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut)

I knew deep down in my other life i would be a Slut.

15. I could never figure being a lesbian..but if a couple of lesbians approached me I would be happy to be the sausage in the hot dog so to speak.... :twisted: :twisted:

16. I'm a bit worried. I scored 90! It said of me thus...

Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut)

Bloody hell 8O :lol:

17. 160 , same as you Womps , always knew I'd be a Lesbian if I was a woman , just love going down the celler area , :lol: :lol: :lol: can't beat it , nice and moist [or damp] :roll:

18. Oh Shit!

error: you have failed question 1

You are a lesbian. Well, sort of. A lesbian trapped in a hairy, dangly man s body. You must be a lesbian because you love lesbians. Especially the ones with blonde hair and big plastic boobies who star in films called things like Lady-Lovin -Clit-Lickin -Muff-Puppies.

You know that all lesbians really need is the love of a good man and hey - you're just the man to give it to them!

Unfortunately, most lesbians would rather sew up their own vaginas than take you up on your offer.

Keep trying though.

19. OK I admit I failed on question one as well , but went back and started again with the intention of being a lesbian , :roll: :lol:

20. I was so distraught! I couldnt face any more rejection!