Any1 goin to Passing out @ Raleigh on the 2nd?

Hey everyone!
Just wondered if anyone was going to the Passing out at Raleigh in a couple weeks, on the 2nd of Oct?
Would be cool to meet people that are going =]

So your saying i arnt coooool,i will be there and i will be wearing a brown cowboy hat,its the fashion where i live right now,see you there, :wink:

ellie88 said:
Cool, so you're really going?
Who're you going for?

and youre a regular winston trelawney =]
I am the uncle to a guy called John doe,he is training to be a steward,i know it sucks but i tied to talk him out of it,see you there 8)

a steward?? haha awesome =]
mines training for AET
you're not seriously gonna wear a cowboy hat tho, rite? hehe
if you are tho, i'll deffo say hi!

Jepp its the brown cowboy hat for me ,me mates have given me a nick name,its Chris the brownhatter,i know its funny isnt it god knows where they dug that name up from, 8)

LOL brownhatter, very orignal :p
apparently my nick name should be swampy, according to the navy surnames nickname list thingymabob
its pretty cool, i mite keep it =]

ellie88 said:
apparently my nick name should be swampy, according to the navy surnames nickname list thingymabob
its pretty cool, i mite keep it =]
yeh ur rite "Swampy" is a great nickname lol! keep it! i'll be at Raleigh then too I'll make sure 2 ask around for the "brownhatter" :)

my mongloid identical twin. what about you? you swamping your way through Raleigh just now? or watching another passing out? you should get yourself a brown hat btw, then brownhatter Chris could find Swampy Brownhatter easily. ;)

im goin to watch my fiancée pass out, cant wait =]
and thats a great idea, i'll have to start lookin for a hat! hehe
so how will we recognise you?
dont tell me,
brownhatter dunkers?
it would be pretty funny! hehe

dunkers said:
my mongloid identical twin. what about you? you swamping your way through Raleigh just now? or watching another passing out? you should get yourself a brown hat btw, then brownhatter Chris could find Swampy Brownhatter easily. ;)
FOR FERKSAKE STOP :D :D ,i cant take anymore today, :D

Ps nice one dunkers