Any updates on the waiting times?

Hi, was wondering if there had been any change in the waiting times? I had been keeping an eye on the previous sticky thread on the waiting times and just interested if there's any updates? particularly AC branch? cheers for any info.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
not sure on waiting times, but a fellow facebooker has received his start date!! Early may! Lucky sod!
Is this an Officer applicant I wonder?

So far as I'm aware (happy to stand corrected) but RN ratings entry dates for this year haven't been announced yet, or rather I have't heard of any yet - it would be interesting to hear of a specific start date & trade or perhaps the individual has been told that entry dates will be allocated for May onwards & perhaps mistakenly believed they had been given a start date.

When a ratings start date is allocated, they should be in receipt of a 'provisional offer of service' letter with an 'accept/decline' chit to sign & return. If there's no letter, there's no official start date. It maybe worth double checking otherwise I anticipate floods of enquiries & floods of tears.

Last edited: