Any Stewards/Steward Submariners?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by dreamer1987, Aug 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evening all,

got my interview coming up- just wondered if any stewards/steward submariners could give me some advice/tips/info/etc.

Thanks

2. Yes brush up on your lisp.

Have a nice day

IDOITDEEPER

3. thanks for your help!

4. anyone able to help me here?

5. Probably, but you've narrowed the field somewhat by asking for only stewards to reply. The interview is, I believe, not really anything to do with your choice of branch, and there are loads of threads where the interview is discussed. Use search, or look in the FAQ sticky thread for links to good information.

6. Any submariner should be able to give you some advice on general working routines / what your job will entail etc etc. I've just noticed the people on this particular thread are all bomber faggots (trident missile subs) and would give you poor advice anyway.

What info were you after?

7. WC,

At only your third post at RR you have cocked up rather badly, Sunshine.

Of your “all bomber faggots†there were only two people who had answered on this thread before your gem: Joe_Crow and IDOITDEEPER.

I’m sure they are both big enough and ugly enough to man up for themselves but in the meantime see what Joe_Crow posted on Mon Nov 08, 2010 at 12:46 pm.

<<……And I've never served on bombers……>>

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=30053/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=45.html

If you are a submariner then you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for:

1. Getting it so badly wrong.

2. Trotting out the old SSN vs. SSBN anti- waffle.

Welcome to RR - but do try a lot harder the next time you decide to transmit.

8. All bomber fags? I think Joe may say differently! Sounds like a well thought out TS response! How is all the pencils now? Easier to count now we have WECDIS?
    Edited to add - just noticed something else, what type of submariner calls a Submarine a Sub?
    Hows the SMQ coming along?