Any other writers out there?

Coming soon to a Kindle near you?

I dabble a wee bit., Mostly complete and utter bollocks, but some folk find it amusing. I was thinking of actually doing something with a begining, middle and and end....and the first brain-fart I had was to write a book about 3 ex-matelots back in the 70's who, having served their time, went into business together and opened a Private Detective Agency, with all three of 'em thinking they were Kojak/Ironsides/Starsky and Hutch/The Sweeney etc - but in actual fact, a bag of disasters waiting to happen. Yep - it would be a rollicking warts'n'all, swearing, drinking bit of pulp fiction with the 3 of 'em getting into all sorts of banzai situations. Here's a photograph of one of them working undercover as a clown,whilst investigating the Mysterious Disappearance of Mongo the circus elephant:-

I don't do serious.

I dabble a wee bit., Mostly complete and utter bollocks, but some folk find it amusing. I was thinking of actually doing something with a begining, middle and and end....and the first brain-fart I had was to write a book about 3 ex-matelots back in the 70's who, having served their time, went into business together and opened a Private Detective Agency, with all three of 'em thinking they were Kojak/Ironsides/Starsky and Hutch/The Sweeney etc - but in actual fact, a bag of disasters waiting to happen. Yep - it would be a rollicking warts'n'all, swearing, drinking bit of pulp fiction with the 3 of 'em getting into all sorts of banzai situations. Here's a photograph of one of them working undercover as a clown,whilst investigating the Mysterious Disappearance of Mongo the circus elephant:-

I don't do serious.
As ever top notch

In the old days Reggies where either Readers or Writers, wonder if due to the shortcuts they are now dual trade:laughing5:

I was a writer. Some of the travel claims I saw were fiction - and some of the talk at the Jimmy's table was detective fiction. We never closed for training - the odd make an mend. Did the bats when RAsing, Ops narrative (science fiction).

Still working on that idea about 3 ex-matelots opening a Private Detective Agency. Even got 'em an office to work from......dirt cheap rent.

Last edited:

Rocksteady

Lantern Swinger
I was a writer. Some of the travel claims I saw were fiction - and some of the talk at the Jimmy's table was detective fiction. We never closed for training - the odd make an mend. Did the bats when RAsing, Ops narrative (science fiction).
I also served my time with the ping pong bats and worked on the greatest fiction of all - the engine logs in the tech office, HMS Bristol!

Best quote from a Form S 1246F - History Sheet, to the rest of you:

"In recruiting this rating we have obviously deprived some village of its idiot. Suggest we return asap!"

Last edited: