Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any one who is doin warfare spec

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
right am goin in as a warfare spec and was wonderin when my start date for hms raleigh would be?, i started my application late july early august.

this any better!
 

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
By looking at your user name "burnsy85" I take it your 24!!!! If thats the case and you write like a doppy 16 year old after a few alcopops your in trouble pal, but on the plus side you don't half make me feel good about myself you drip!!!
 

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
WreckerL said:
burnsy85 said:
any point of this forum all ya get is sarcastic comments!

That IS the point of the forum for dumb questions

how is it a dumb question all i am askin is when my start date for hms raleigh would be around.
 
burnsy85 said:
any point of this forum all ya get is sarcastic comments!

B 85

Not just this Forum but the very point of the whole RR site is the hearty exchange of such comments (especially when presented with dumb and barely legible posts).

This is all in the finest yet unofficial traditions of the Senior Service. Get used to it.

As a sideline, some good unofficial advice is also available at RR, too.

Searching will often provide the answer as many questions seem to pop up time & time again.

So try again but ask nicely next time.
 
burnsy85 said:
right am goin in as a warfare spec and was wonderin when my start date for hms raleigh would be?, i started my application late july early august.

this any better!

Ninja Stoker (one of RR Resident AFCOs) may be along to provide an answer.

Meanwhile, Have you asked the same question of your own AFCO?

His answer would be 'official' then you can tell us, too.
 

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
burnsy85 said:
right am goin in as a warfare spec and was wonderin when my start date for hms raleigh would be?, i started my application late july early august.

this any better!

Ninja Stoker (one of RR Resident AFCOs) may be along to provide an answer.

Meanwhile, Have you asked the same question of your own AFCO?

His answer would be 'official' then you can tell us, too.
got told by my afco ealry jan but i have noticed that other people on this forum are sayin 10-12 months for ws, that is why i asked
 
burnsy85 said:
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
burnsy85 said:
right am goin in as a warfare spec and was wonderin when my start date for hms raleigh would be?, i started my application late july early august.

this any better!

Ninja Stoker (one of RR Resident AFCOs) may be along to provide an answer.

Meanwhile, Have you asked the same question of your own AFCO?

His answer would be 'official' then you can tell us, too.
got told by my afco ealry jan but i have noticed that other people on this forum are sayin 10-12 months for ws, that is why i asked

Always trust the random internet stranger, they are never wrong. Your AFCO clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.
 

scouse

War Hero
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
burnsy85 said:
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
burnsy85 said:
right am goin in as a warfare spec and was wonderin when my start date for hms raleigh would be?, i started my application late july early august.

this any better!

Ninja Stoker (one of RR Resident AFCOs) may be along to provide an answer.

Meanwhile, Have you asked the same question of your own AFCO?

His answer would be 'official' then you can tell us, too.
got told by my afco ealry jan but i have noticed that other people on this forum are sayin 10-12 months for ws, that is why i asked

Always trust the random internet stranger, they are never wrong. Your AFCO clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.
OMG welcome back :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
im warfare spec. Passed everything in april and have been told ill be joining around may time. Just waiting for my dates
 

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
chrisj09 said:
im warfare spec. Passed everything in april and have been told ill be joining around may time. Just waiting for my dates
so your joing date is nealry 12 months after you passed everything?
 

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
yup basically. Although i have read it could be around the 18month mark, but dont believe everything you read. im phoning my CA tomorrow so find out whats the latest.
 
werqpr said:
By looking at your user name "burnsy85" I take it your 24!!!! If thats the case and you write like a doppy 16 year old after a few alcopops your in trouble pal, but on the plus side you don't half make me feel good about myself you drip!!!

I do hate to be a grammer bully but seeing as you are dishing it out so relentlessly:

you're = you are
your = your
doppy = dopey = you
= You're dopey

You're welcome
 

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
Cheers Ollie-O,

I see your from south london!!

South London=Wally!!

Much love old chap, your right don't dish it out if you can't take it back :wink:
 
The RN needs more Londoners in it, whenever I'm in Guzz or Pompey with the matelots I know down there it's all Jockenese, jannerish, Northern or Mockney. Most lads I know around South London seem hell bent on joining the Army. More fool them!

I take it you're north of the river?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Cost of self funded foundation degree? (Warfare) UPO/Careers Office 1
B Warfare specialist sub spec Joining the Royal Navy 4
I Warfare Spec or Aircraft Handler Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
T Waiting Time Warfare Officer Joining the Royal Navy 3
B Warfare Specialist Surface Fleet Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
B Warfare specialist opinions Joining the Royal Navy 18
I Warfare Specialist Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
N Joining as a Warfare Officer submarine v surface Joining the Royal Navy 4
S Employment Opportunities and Qualifications for Warfare Intelligence Officer? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
D Future in Mine Warfare Specialist Joining the Royal Navy 30
C Warfare Intelligence Officer Joining the Royal Navy 2
TechnicPR Application waiting list for Warfare Specialist? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
C Submarine warfare specialist Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
M interview questions for warfare specialist Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
S Warfare Intelligence Specialist (WIS) - RT score Joining the Royal Navy 2
S AirCraft Tech or Warfare specialist Joining the Royal Navy 2
B Aircraft Technician or Warfare Specialist Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS Royal Marines travel to Belarus for winter warfare exercise MoD News 0
Stirlin Chemical and Biological warfare sites. History 2
MoD_RSS Over 2,000 UK personnel deploy to Norway for major Arctic warfare exercise MoD News 0
K Qualifications required to become a Warfare Officer, i.e UCAS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
D Warfare Officer AIB Feb 2020 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
9 Warfare Training Pipeline Joining the Royal Navy 1
R waiting time for warfare specialist intelligence Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
alfred_the_great Warfare Officers training pipeline Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
S Joining as a Warfare Specialist - A Few Questions Submariners 8
soleil UK Defence Journal: "Vernon Mine Warfare & Diving Monument [To Be] Unveiled In Portsmouth [In March 2020]" Bases / Shore Est 1
R Joining as a Warfare Officer at 31 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Naval_Gazer The Vernon Mine Warfare & Diving Monument Bases / Shore Est 9
9 Warfare Officer Specialisms Joining the Royal Navy 1
A Warfare officer Vs Cadet deck officer RFA Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
9 Warfare Intelligence Specialist Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
B Interview for Warfare specialist. Joining the Royal Navy 2
R Warfare specialist roles UPO 2
A Joining as a Warfare Specialist from Commonwealth? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
D Up to date Warfare Officer Training Pipeline Joining the Royal Navy 5
A Phase 2 Collingwood - what chance of changing Warfare specialism? Joining the Royal Navy 12
MoD_RSS Speech: Defence Secretary keynote speech at the Land Warfare Conference 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Cyber innovation at the forefront of UK’s approach to modern warfare MoD News 0
D Warfare intelligence specialist Joining the Royal Navy 9
B Warfare Officer to Pilot UPO/Careers Office 37
couper172 Mine warfare specialist MWS Joining the Royal Navy 0
MoD_RSS News story: New medal awarded to recognise the changing character of warfare MoD News 0
T Warfare Specialist. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
A DGE Warfare Officer 2019 Application: My journey. Joining the Royal Navy 12
couper172 Mine warfare specialist Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
B Latest Warfare Officer (Submariner) Pipeline Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
D Warfare Officer/ 6th form scholarship application Joining the Royal Navy 2
I Eyesight requirements - Warfare Officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
Rum_pot Warfare specialist waiting time Joining the Royal Navy 7
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

New Posts

Top