Any body miss me???

Well I've been gone now for almost a month and was thinking to myself yesterday during my last exam, if anybody missed me on here even if it was just to take the piss. Its proberbly been quiet with out my stupid random mutterings on the forums but i promise never to leave you lot again without prior warning so you have enought time to say what ever it is you need to.

Actually never mind you lot take the piss regardless.

xxxx

Carrolannabelle said:
Well I've been gone now for almost a month and was thinking to myself yesterday during my last exam, if anybody missed me on here even if it was just to take the piss. Its proberbly been quiet with out my stupid random mutterings on the forums but i promise never to leave you lot again without prior warning so you have enought time to say what ever it is you need to.

Actually never mind you lot take the piss regardless.

xxxx
Sorry who are you??? :? :?

A guy from our area died in afghanistan a while back and nobody misses him. So why would people miss you posting on a forum?

I on the other hand hold this f'ucking place together these days.

Nails said:
A guy from our area died in afghanistan a while back and nobody misses him. So why would people miss you posting on a forum?

I on the other hand hold this f'ucking place together these days.
Ah like harry maskers!! Funny you should say that because your mum uses that these days to hold her prolapsed ringpiece in place!!!

8) 8)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
W Diamond Lil's 25
T Current Affairs 1