Anti Trick or Treat Equipment

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Bunter, Oct 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been contemplating acquiring a flash steam generator, plus a steam hose to greet any callers announcing their presence with the words Trick or Treat. Where to source such equipment at short notice? I suppose it would be useful for carol singers later on in the year.

2. Why not just go out for a pint or three?

Failing that, borrow a Rotty for the night..........

3. Bloody bullies

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  5. Chocolate covered Brussel sprouts seemed to work year before last, didnt have anyone come back last year.

6. When handing out sweeties Fishermans Friends seem to hit the spot.

7. Wire the door kocker to the mains ... works well with the mother in law too!

Answer the door dressed solely in lederhosen and wellies holding a hammer dripping in tomato ketchup.

Have a bucket full of stale piss in an upstairs window and empty it over anyone knocking at the door

8. Open the door saying 'Now then, now then how's about that'

9. You miserable cunts. I hope little chavs dressed in scream masks, brick your cars.

Halloweenists, don't tend to come here, it's not worth walking half a mile to a remote country house on the off chance we'll be in and willing to dole out sweets.

10. I'm going to say "How about that guys and gals?" after I've given them some of the worst, cheapest sweets I could find.

11. Took the battery out of the door bell, Mrs bought a smashing tub of Cadbury chocs and I'm fucked if the little scrotes are having any - there ALL mine.

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Boil some sprouts.Let them cool. Then dip them in chocolate,and put them in cupcake holders.Come out to the door with them on a plate, with some nuts and fruit. A mouthful of cold sprout water,in chocolate.Trick or treat you little darlings...:tongue2:

• Like Like x 1

14. It worked 2 years ago see post #5.

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well those that were brave enough to try "trick or treating" in the wind and rain were sorely disappointed when they got to my house, after I painted "PAEDO SCUM" across my front door. That'll learn 'em!