Anti Snore Rings, do they work?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by taffscrivs, Dec 6, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Comedian Jim Davidson claims that wearing an anti snore ring on his little finger has cured him of his excessively loud snoring. I would like to know if these devices work as I'm considering buying one as a Christmas present for the missus.

2. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

May I be the first to salute your courage!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Have to admit I was slight disappointed after mistakenly reading the title as "anti snore rigs" I was expecting some elaborate torture esque device fitted to your other half's face, alas it was not to be. But to echo what AG said, I salute you to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. You are indeed a Brave man :eek:. Hope you have planned your escape route ?

5. They're especially effective when worn round the neck.

6. The only effective anti snoring device I have evidence of is Mrs JFH's elbow.

7. Glue a piece of shattered windscreen glass (available at all good car crashes) to it and tell her it's a diamond ring, you might even get a shag then :cool:

8. Worth a try Wrecks, but it will take a fair bit of shagging to stop her snoring!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I snore. According to WolfPackLeader, I sound like a chain-saw in first gear.
    How can something worn on the finger cancel out the racket that comes from
    the hole in your face?
    Sometimes - I do it on purpose, to drown out the noise of her next-door when
    she's getting a portion and howling like a rabid wolf, (stops her making comparisons).
    To date, the only known cure for my snoring is a right good cludding in the side of
    the head with the TV remote followed by a bimble downstairs to the living room sofa.

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

If you're interested, cock rings don't stop you from snoring.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. The Epworth Sleepiness Scale is often used tell if you have daytime fatigue, a symptom of sleep apnea.

Me sir, that's me sir.

Now I have a label I feel I can fit into modern society ;)

12. Hi all

I have a new neighbour in the flat above me. His snoring is terrible.
    I bought him and anti snoring ring from Holland and Barratt (£10).
    Now although this has not resolved the problem completely his snoring has reduced a lot. So much so that I hardly hear him. The noise level has been reduced massively.

I would recommend the anti snoring ring as a great investment as it has helped with the issue of my snoring neighbour.

I will also be buying one for me to take down to HMS Raleigh in January so that I don't wake the whole base up!

Hope this helps

⚓️⚓️⚓️

13. Daytime fatigue due to poor sleep, not insomnia staying awake all night on RR looking at billy’s thread of nice ladies.:D

14. Isn't that supposed to be the other way around . . . ?

15. The bloke in the flat below is a right moaner. I was having a little snooze and he dripped about my snoring, he even bought me a ring!

Little does he know I'm on permanent nights now, so I put on a recording of my snoring and I flogged the ring on ebay, sucker

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Lol. If your that hard up you need to sell a £10 ring on eBay, come knock on my door and I'll give you a food hamper.
    Beans, rice, corn beef, cereal, soup, milk, and some spam..no problem

• Like Like x 1
  17. There's a word for blokes who sell their ring...

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've still got the anti snoring ring, it's the other I sold on eBay! He'd make an excellent crab

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 1