Anti Snore Rings, do they work?

Comedian Jim Davidson claims that wearing an anti snore ring on his little finger has cured him of his excessively loud snoring. I would like to know if these devices work as I'm considering buying one as a Christmas present for the missus.

Have to admit I was slight disappointed after mistakenly reading the title as "anti snore rigs" I was expecting some elaborate torture esque device fitted to your other half's face, alas it was not to be. But to echo what AG said, I salute you to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glue a piece of shattered windscreen glass (available at all good car crashes) to it and tell her it's a diamond ring, you might even get a shag then :cool:

I snore. According to WolfPackLeader, I sound like a chain-saw in first gear.
How can something worn on the finger cancel out the racket that comes from
the hole in your face?
Sometimes - I do it on purpose, to drown out the noise of her next-door when
she's getting a portion and howling like a rabid wolf, (stops her making comparisons).
To date, the only known cure for my snoring is a right good cludding in the side of
the head with the TV remote followed by a bimble downstairs to the living room sofa.

The Epworth Sleepiness Scale is often used tell if you have daytime fatigue, a symptom of sleep apnea.

Me sir, that's me sir.

Now I have a label I feel I can fit into modern society ;)

Hi all

I have a new neighbour in the flat above me. His snoring is terrible.
I bought him and anti snoring ring from Holland and Barratt (£10).
Now although this has not resolved the problem completely his snoring has reduced a lot. So much so that I hardly hear him. The noise level has been reduced massively.

I would recommend the anti snoring ring as a great investment as it has helped with the issue of my snoring neighbour.

I will also be buying one for me to take down to HMS Raleigh in January so that I don't wake the whole base up!

Hope this helps

⚓️⚓️⚓️

The Epworth Sleepiness Scale is often used tell if you have daytime fatigue, a symptom of sleep apnea.

Me sir, that's me sir.

Now I have a label I feel I can fit into modern society ;)

Daytime fatigue due to poor sleep, not insomnia staying awake all night on RR looking at billy’s thread of nice ladies.:D

Hi all

I have a new neighbour in the flat above me. His snoring is terrible.
I bought him and anti snoring ring from Holland and Barratt (£10).
Now although this has not resolved the problem completely his snoring has reduced a lot. So much so that I hardly hear him. The noise level has been reduced massively.

I would recommend the anti snoring ring as a great investment as it has helped with the issue of my snoring neighbour.

I will also be buying one for me to take down to HMS Raleigh in January so that I don't wake the whole base up!

Hope this helps

The bloke in the flat below is a right moaner. I was having a little snooze and he dripped about my snoring, he even bought me a ring!

Little does he know I'm on permanent nights now, so I put on a recording of my snoring and I flogged the ring on ebay, sucker

Lol. If your that hard up you need to sell a £10 ring on eBay, come knock on my door and I'll give you a food hamper.
Beans, rice, corn beef, cereal, soup, milk, and some spam..no problem

The bloke in the flat below is a right moaner. I was having a little snooze and he dripped about my snoring, he even bought me a ring!

Little does he know I'm on permanent nights now, so I put on a recording of my snoring and I flogged the ring on ebay, sucker

There's a word for blokes who sell their ring...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
geoffrey Diamond Lil's 14
Jenny_Dabber History 1