Anterior Pelvic Tilt

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by gregleeds, Dec 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I've been training for a quite bit and wasn't quite getting perfect results around the front, low body fat with abs showing - just tilting out making us look fat in a tshirt. I looked it up and it seems like through years of sitting on my arse I've manged to develop anterior pelvic tilt. Not a big deal and fixable I think but how?
    I'm not sure I fully understand what it is a need to fix - do I need to increase dead lift and strengthen my lower back? Is it a legs issue and should I being doing this with weights or stretches. How quickly can I fix my posture?
    I saw something about foam rolling, does anyone know what this is? How to do it, and does it help. Any advice appreciated.
    What about your views angrydoc this seems up your street?
    Thanks.

2. Stopping wearing high heels will help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Never heard of it. I think you're a victim of Dr Google, where just about anything is a medical condition.

It's more likely you've over-developed one side relative to the other. You know the solution.

4. [​IMG]

You could make a living out of it

5. Too much bashing the bishop perhaps?

6. Yeah fair enough, i asked for that. I was just looking , like everyone else, for a quick fix that didn't involve supplements. I accidentlystumbled across your view on them...

7. Hmmm, Anterior Pelvic Tilt.

I haven't tried that position, does it allow maximum penetration?

8. Only your arse:eek:mfg:

9. GL there you go, the professional advice, more sex with a woman (or man if that’s your thing) instead of your hand will balance out the muscles, only time and perseverance will work. :laughing3:

10. What you need young paduan is a date with a hairy arsed physiotherapist! The bigger and hairier the better! One that drags his knuckles along the ground and grunts in monosylables ... Rides a Harley and has a Pit Bull Terrier! Coz after he's laid his hands on you your pelvis will tilt though 360 degrees like a gyroscope! Everything else is a bonus!

• Like Like x 2