Another three Canadians soldiers make the ultimate sacrifice

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by superpom, Mar 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another three Canadian Soldiers killed & another two wounded today outside Kandahar by a roadside IED. 111 Canadians to date.

Lest we forget....

Rip guys.....

2. R.I.P guys

Stand easy :cry:

3. RIP guys.

4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

RIP, sadly I hadn't realised just how many the Canadians had lost, I suppose any coverage of casualties mostly concentrates on British military

5. Re: Another three Canadians soldiers make the ultimate sacri

RIP lads....

6. Re: Another three Canadians soldiers make the ultimate sacri

RIP

7. Re: Another three Canadians soldiers make the ultimate sacri

More sad news RIP.

8. Re: Another three Canadians soldiers make the ultimate sacri

I should be ashamed for not knowing it was so many,but it's no more than can be expected from such a brave nation.
    They have always done more than their bit in all wars.
    I salute them and the Country.RIP.

9. Re: Another three Canadians soldiers make the ultimate sacri

RIP to them there are only a 2000 plus contingent in country at anyone time and they have paid a heavy price,i read recently that the canadian govt are revueing their commitment to afghanistan .

10. Re: Another three Canadians soldiers make the ultimate sacri

They will stay the course, it's all politics, but it (the debating) was more or less a shot across NATO's bow in reference to other nations (excluding the UK and US) for not pulling their weight...if the Germans and French became actively involved, the share of areas would be better controlled and maybe we would see less of these posts...

11. Re: Another three Canadians soldiers make the ultimate sacri

Thanks for that i read in yesterdays Arab news (so it must be true)that NATO are in talks with the russians and afghanistan is being discussed i wonder if they fancy a crack at the taliban.?