Another stick to beat Murdoch with.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Flagdeck, Oct 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry Flagdeck,don't save a seat on thee Outrage Bus for me.The women may have been upset but they were kidding themselves if they believed the sorry affair had not already reached this stage.

2. Agree fishhead,...... but to have a microphone and tv camera.... in yer face.... at that moment is a sensationalism moment too far. It's like when they interview someone who's child is missing, or who's husband has been killed.........'and how do you feel about that, Mrs Smith?'.... what a stupid fcuking question !!.................makes me angry anyway ! :angry4:

3. They do ask the most ridiculous questions at times.
    News and sensationalism take presidence over feelings.
    Im surprised more journos don't get thumped more often.

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I lost any respect for KB a long time ago due to her demonstrative interviewing (!!) style; there is a time and a place for that, but sitting in the safety of a studio with an mundane autocued script or bleating whatever nonsense came into her head, does not make her the incisive journalist che claimed to be.

The latest incident just adds to her catalogue of disrespectful behaviour, including grabbing the throat of a news photographer whilst waiting for a story involving Naomi Campbell outside a court in 2008, just because her colleague had the audacity to try to take advantage of a better spot for a camera shot:

[​IMG]

There are many reasons why I don't watch Sky News; Burley being one of them.

5. Rock on.............Al Jazeera.........:headbang:.......Fcuk Murdoch !

6. If Richard from Pointless fooked off out of the way, that could develop into quite an erotic photo.

• Like Like x 1