Another Sprog Here

jockgolly

Lantern Swinger
Hey all, just came across this site and it's good to see a forum for Jack. Looking forward to reading all the dits from the Old and Bold and generally getting involved when I can. Little bit about myself, currently serving in the branch of kings and loving every minute of so far (only been in for about 2 years, shamefully).

Cheers!

jockgolly said:
Hey all, just came across this site and it's good to see a forum for Jack. Looking forward to reading all the dits from the Old and Bold and generally getting involved when I can. Little bit about myself, currently serving in the branch of kings and loving every minute of so far (only been in for about 2 years, shamefully).

Cheers!
Medical Branch eh?! If you'd said branch of Queens we'd have known you meant Greenies. :grin:

jockgolly said:

Cheers!

Welcome to RR "jock" , use it as much as you can , we need more peaple to get involved , over 3,000 members & vast majority have never posted [there loss in a way] , by the way I was only in 2 years once , as was every one who did more than 2 years , enjoy it matey , :wink: