Another Sprog Here

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by jockgolly, Mar 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all, just came across this site and it's good to see a forum for Jack. Looking forward to reading all the dits from the Old and Bold and generally getting involved when I can. Little bit about myself, currently serving in the branch of kings and loving every minute of so far (only been in for about 2 years, shamefully).

Cheers!

2. What's shameful about only being in two years JG? I'd only been in two years in 1954!! It's just an accident of birth mate.
    Welcome to the forum.

2BM

3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Welcome to the site JG, most of us were only in for two years at some point, standfast AAC :roll:

4. Medical Branch eh?! If you'd said branch of Queens we'd have known you meant Greenies. :grin:

5. Welcome to RR "jock" , use it as much as you can , we need more peaple to get involved , over 3,000 members & vast majority have never posted [there loss in a way] , by the way I was only in 2 years once , as was every one who did more than 2 years , enjoy it matey , :wink: