another shite boring dit

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Dec 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 1982 On watch but having a brew in the Port passageway we get the agave alert (exocet you cnuts) rush in to the Ops Room load the gun and fire chaff for seduction who gets hit Atlanantic Conveyor me feeling like shit cos we should have takin it still feel bad because at least we could have defended ourselves. We even fired fecking ikara big blast but fcuking useless. Will stop posting if I'm boring the tits off you all - phantom shitter was still active
  2. Not boring at all mate, having never been shot at on a ship I find it interesting.

Did you have Seagnat or was chaff fired by 4.5?
  3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What's boring about that Stan? In war, shit happens sadly. It's the way of things.
  4. 2003 six miles off the Al Fawr Penninsular in Defence watches I go up to the GDP to make sure the lads are ok, 06 deck, FFS just talking to the lookouts when the chemical alarm goes off guess which cnut had forgot his AGR and NBC Suit me shitting myself no airlock nearby into the citadel fcuking lads looking at me through their gas masks like I was a fcuking miners canary. Nearly mugged one of the small lads and nicked his ressie not on though just thoughT what a way to die stupid fcuk that I am false alarm lads laughed like fcuk cos I'd been shittin myself