Another result from Nigeria

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by janner, Nov 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

As I'm awaiting several payments already does anyone want this one?

Address: 28 Dobbil Plazas off Agudosi Street,
    Alaba International Market Ojo Alaba,
    Lagos, Nigeria.

How are you doing with your family?

We have received the express mandate and instructions,Under the United Nations scam victims rehabilitation scheme, after a serious meeting with the top government officials regarding your contract/wining lottery/inheritance fund it was concluded that you are to be paid the sum of $750,000.(Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars)

we also inform you that your payment has been programmed through ATM Master Card on your name, you can now make withdrawal of $5,000 dollars each day until you reach the maximum amount of $50,000 which is the maximum amount par day as soon as your ATM MasterCard is been delivered to you.

However, it is the pleasure of this office to notify you that your ATM Master Card Number is 4083052100276719; it has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Meanwhile, you have to call me on my direct line +234-8021343806 for your Secret Pin Number because I can not give it to you through internet.

Note that a maximum withdrawal value par day is $50,000 USD, it is the amount permitted daily. And we are duly Inter-Switched world wild and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM Center of your choice/nearest to you.

The ATM MASTER CARD have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you right at your door-step.

Meanwhile don’t forget this delivery of your ATM CARD will only cost you nothing more than courier delivery fee $120.00 USD.

Furthermore, you are advised to quickly reconfirm back to us the below details to enable us crosscheck what we have in our file before your final delivery will be made to you.

Forward your full information

Full Name

You’re House Address

Your direct cell phone

Note, all your fund legal documents has been received together with your ATM Card once I hear from you I will personal send you a copy of your card for your perusal.

Please don’t forget to give me a call for the pin code of your ATM card for security reason +234-8021343806

Contact me back on ([email protected])

Dr.Paul Sorodi

Group Managing Director/Chief Executive

Intercontinental Bank Plc
  2. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

Mugu, I chop your dollar!
  3. I wonder where Mr Serodi got his doctorate. I want one.

4. How long have you known my uncle Paul, he's never mentioned you?
  5. -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul Sorodi = Sailor doup

Señor Totov-Lastveik

U. Rumania:wink:
    • Like Like x 1