Another reason to hate gingers!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Oil_Slick, Jun 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what the hell? At least she has hair...

2. What a load of bollox!!...jump on the bandwagon and get all you can!! :pukel:

3. Ginger hair as well as being ugly... Unlucky...

4. Quote: "I was called Duracell and Copper Knob at school"

Why on Earth did she show them her knob??!!!??!!!??

5. Feckin hell the grievance industry is alive and kicking and that is what this munter and her Lawyer should get.
    NZB

6. But that doesn't even look like a natural ginger colour...judging by her age shes probably dyed it that colour to hide the grey...very odd and she looks older than 41 to me.

7. Another "Deborah"?

8. None of the accused appeared at court Be interesting to know their place of origin because they don't sound like Brits . This is not intended to be a racist comment but I find the different standards can be culturally based

:afro:

9. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Do we need another reason....GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

(and they should have asked me about the collar and cuffs - cos I could have told them that she was totally shaved with a not inconsiderable number of piercings - you'd never guess to look at her would you....)

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Despite the sensationalist headline, she claimed unfair dismissal and sexual harassment, and was compensated accordingly:

I am not ginger, but as anyone who's had any dealings with bullies, they will know that they exploit a victim's Achilles heel (in this case, her ginger hair). Now most people would say "Get a life and it's only a joke", but I imagine things must have been bad for her to take disciplinary action. I doubt this case is an example of the compensation culture we live in, but a genuine case of harassment. It's only funny when you're not the victim.

11. Well said Sgt Pepper, I agree work place bullying for what ever reason should not be acceptable, once it can be amusing, but on an every day basis it is despicable.

12. Do my eyes deceive me or has she got a 'tash as well?

13. Definate tash...the first thing i spotted!
    are they sure she isnt actually a man....?

14. Bit like the Harry Potter films, I suppose a flying car and broomstick is possible, but, come on , a " Ginger " with two friends " is a bit much. :w00t:

15. NZB, they don't have to GET anything. They know/knew, what they could do, and what they were entitled to. There should be a grievance policy alive and kicking in any workplace? We live in a litigation society. Bloody rogue lawyers do my head in. So much prevalance of 'www.ohIhurtmykneewalkingtowork' culture abound on television.

Wouldn't it have been brilliant if said 'ginger' was told by said rougue lawyer 'Variety is the spice of life'.

We live in a litagation society, and I have decided to take it out on all the slugs that have eaten my Hostas this summer. Hope they get life, and commit slug hari kari by wee bits of string (and btw compensated for the 0 pounds it took me to say that) :thanks:

PS NONE of them have red hair??

16. Why do Ginger people always stink of piss?

17. I always remember ginger kids having snotty noses years ago, bit like white dog poo not much of that about.

18. im ginger *Though i call myself Strawberry blonde* hahaha, yea i know laugh it up.... doesnt really bother me though

19. A good oppo of mine, Ginge, is still called Ginge regardless of the fact that he has no hair anymore, in fact he was bald when I first met him!!!