Another petition

as you are aware GB in his wisdom has given the Defence Minister the scotland job to do as well, how can he concentrate & give 100% to each portfolio especially in the light of Iran & Afghanistan.

Petition

Signed too. Bloody stupid, had hard enough job holding one portfolio, let allone two. Civil service would have his balls in a vice.........Blaaaaaaaaa!

chockhead819 said:
as you are aware GB in his wisdom has given the Defence Minister the scotland job to do as well, how can he concentrate & give 100% to each portfolio especially in the light of Iran & Afghanistan.

Petition
I sign alot of petitions on this site. But after Glasgow Airport don't you think this is a knee jerk reaction whether it be GB or TB? Comments after the event, easy to do. The SNP are on there way and so they should!

Could they not merge the Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland portfolios under a "Minor Nations Ministry"?

Blue touch paper duly lit, retires to a safe distance.

Harry1

Lantern Swinger
As I work for the MOD I would rather it was the other way round and we got someone who knows whats going on. We havn't had a Minister for years who has had any experience in defence -- and it shows. Give the :censored: Scotland and give us someone else.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jerry_Hatrick Current Affairs 6
ukdaytona Current Affairs 2
chockhead819 Current Affairs 20