Another petition

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by chockhead819, Jul 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as you are aware GB in his wisdom has given the Defence Minister the scotland job to do as well, how can he concentrate & give 100% to each portfolio especially in the light of Iran & Afghanistan.

2. Signed
  3. signed
  4. Signed too. Bloody stupid, had hard enough job holding one portfolio, let allone two. Civil service would have his balls in a vice.........Blaaaaaaaaa!
  5. Signed

6. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Signed. The double appointment says something rather unsettling about Broon's real attitude to Defence.
  7. Signed. Doesn't look good for Guzz with a dual job, does it ?
  8. Signed.
  9. I sign alot of petitions on this site. But after Glasgow Airport don't you think this is a knee jerk reaction whether it be GB or TB? Comments after the event, easy to do. The SNP are on there way and so they should!
  10. Could they not merge the Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland portfolios under a "Minor Nations Ministry"?

Blue touch paper duly lit, retires to a safe distance.
  11. As I work for the MOD I would rather it was the other way round and we got someone who knows whats going on. We havn't had a Minister for years who has had any experience in defence -- and it shows. Give the :censored: Scotland and give us someone else.