Another night of terror

There is going to be some major shock and horror when details of the victims start to get announced. Ariana Grande is immensely popular amongst pre-teen/teenage girls.

There is going to be some major shock and horror when details of the victims start to get announced. Ariana Grande is immensely popular amongst pre-teen/teenage girls.
Already started to say children amongst.
Stated a partial saving grace was the concert over ran, so the potential crowds in the area of explosion was less than could have been.

Absolutely disgusting. There MUST have been a significant number of Muslims killed or injured too, so what do the attackers hope to achieve.

I think that ANYONE that aligns or supports or is in any way involved with Daesh (used deliberately, as they don't like it) should be rounded up. I further know what I'd LIKE to do with them, but then I might be called a DM reader.

How many people, young and old, have now been mentally scarred for life by this senseless attack?

I do hope we don't face days of seeing roadside shrines etc in the papers and on TV, but suspect we will.

Heard on the radio, something along the lines of.

Take time to reflect, show sorrow and respect, remember to go and have fun to show the Bast.ards they have not won, and never will.

Not an easy thought to swallow but I get it?

Big up to the kind and open hearted response to the Manchester people, the Dunkirk spirit lives on.

Not sure, but is the first suicide bomber on the UK mainland?

It appears from FB post that there are approx 60 unaccompanied kids being looked after in the nearby Holiday Inn phone No is 0161 8369600 if anybody has family that are worried/concerned.

Utterly appalling. My thoughts are with those injured, and with the families of all the casualties. We should not forget the effect on those who were physically unhurt, either.
As Sumo commented re "the Dunkirk spirit", the reactions of those who swiftly moved to assist is hugely creditable.

Utterly appalling. My thoughts are with those injured, and with the families of all the casualties. We should not forget the effect on those who were physically unhurt, either.
As Sumo commented re "the Dunkirk spirit", the reactions of those who swiftly moved to assist is hugely creditable.
I was impressed with the Liverpool taxi drivers who turned up, unasked, to see if anyone needed a lift home.

The worst part about this current outrage is that somewhere in this country there are people who agree with the bomber's actions and hope one day to emulate them.