Another image change!!

Well its like this - had a job interview for a really good job yesterday - and am through to the final 3, only one problem-------- my hair!!

I got told that "although we are very impressed with your background , qualifications etc - your image is not what we want for this position - it is very high profile, and in the public eye - and we dont want "jordan wannabees" representing us! "

So I have just dyed my blond back to its usual dark brown --
best i get the bloody job now!!!!
oh well this time tomoro i will know!! 8O 8O

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
brazenhussy said:
Well its like this - had a job interview for a really good job yesterday - and am through to the final 3, only one problem-------- my hair!!

I got told that "although we are very impressed with your background , qualifications etc - your image is not what we want for this position - it is very high profile, and in the public eye - and we dont want "jordan wannabees" representing us! "

Post a picture - let us be the judge of whether you look like her or not! :wink:

sgtpepperband said:
brazenhussy said:

Post a picture - let us be the judge of whether you look like her or not! :wink:
HAVE YOU GOT BIG BRISTOLS AND A SHALLOW LIFE STYLE ? :D

And whats wrong with blondes ???, I am blonde, disgusting, whos the job with ? :twisted:

brazenhussy said:

I wonder if they would make a similar demand of a prospective male member of staff? If not they would appear to be violating the Sex Discrimination Act! 8O If you don't get the job, you know what to do!.....

......join the gang for the Rugger! :D

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Nah - glasses = intelligent! Not a word you'd used in the same sentence as Jordan! Unless she was wearing them as 'spunk shields'... :wink:

sgtpepperband said:
Lamri said:
I can't believe that you're a Jordan wannabe, she's effing mingin :twisted:
Yeah, and her kid keeps walking into snooker tables... 8O :lol:
Seriously now SgtP!!! My knicker elastic just snapped because I was laughing so hard at that!!! Flippin Reggies, can't trust em, can't shoot em..? xxx