Another image change!!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by brazenhussy, May 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well its like this - had a job interview for a really good job yesterday - and am through to the final 3, only one problem-------- my hair!!

I got told that "although we are very impressed with your background , qualifications etc - your image is not what we want for this position - it is very high profile, and in the public eye - and we dont want "jordan wannabees" representing us! "

So I have just dyed my blond back to its usual dark brown --
    best i get the bloody job now!!!!
    oh well this time tomoro i will know!! 8O 8O

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Post a picture - let us be the judge of whether you look like her or not! :wink:

3. Go on, take 'em to court for discrimination against your hair - I'm sure Mrs Bliar will take your case under the Human Rights Act .... :wink: :D

4. HAVE YOU GOT BIG BRISTOLS AND A SHALLOW LIFE STYLE ? :D

And whats wrong with blondes ???, I am blonde, disgusting, whos the job with ? :twisted:

5. sgtpepperband

I presume you were showing them the hair on your head at the time of the interview... :twisted:

6. Its a Brazilian !!!!!!!! :D 8O

7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

As long as your collors n cuffs match your hair should not be a problem....

8. I wonder if they would make a similar demand of a prospective male member of staff? If not they would appear to be violating the Sex Discrimination Act! 8O If you don't get the job, you know what to do!.....

......join the gang for the Rugger! :D

9. I can't believe that you're a Jordan wannabe, she's effing mingin :twisted:

10. :D :D

11. sgtpepperband

Yeah, and her kid keeps walking into snooker tables... 8O :lol:

12. [​IMG]

dont think i look anything like jordan!!!!!!!

(me in purple hat!)

13. sgtpepperband

Nah - glasses = intelligent! Not a word you'd used in the same sentence as Jordan! Unless she was wearing them as 'spunk shields'... :wink:

14. Seriously now SgtP!!! My knicker elastic just snapped because I was laughing so hard at that!!! Flippin Reggies, can't trust em, can't shoot em..? xxx

15. I've sh1t it then as im one with negat glasses!!!!!!!!!

16. don't worry about it too much, they're idiots if the final decision is being based on appearance rather than experience and skills.

17. Who's your mate? Is she looking for a job :wink:

18. Sorry MD, girl with glasses is my bro's fiancee!!

19. Does she know that you just plastered her over the internet???

20. D'oh!!