Another good use of the defence budget

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Mar 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since yesterday, I have noticed our friends the Service police (both RN and RAF) have been cutting around the gaff fully rigged up like proper coppers. I'm talking big gucci stab vest. cascos and cuffs. Now occasionally two fat Doris' might throw a few punches after the bop but I didn't think things were that bad on base. So WTF is going on here? Are they doing this in all establishments? Or are our lot just being police walts. They even keep it all on in scran.

Should I stab one to see if the vests are fit for purpose or what?
  2. They were doing the same at my place. stab vest is OK but does a pussers cap deflect a bottle?
  3. Getting ready for Nails joining up!!!!
  4. Take more than a stab vest to stop me f'ucking them up. I've walked in clubs before and the doorstaff have legged it cos they've heard of me and what i'm capable of.
  5. Still kakking yourself then Nails?
  6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Yes MLP police walting in my book. Go for mate, but make sure you borrow nails gimp mask.
  8. They are even wearing "Helmet Camera's" just in case! Oh and that isn't me calling the reggies Helmets by the way!
  9. All Reggie's are a man. Service Police my fcuking ringpiece! They tend to be people of low intelligence who can't gain promotion in their source branch 'cos they're too fcuking stupid. I hate every last one of the cnuts.....I would love it if a new strain of disease came out that only affected thick Reggy cnuts and caused them all to develop cok and ball cancer and it took them months to die snivelling and crying in agony with manky decomposing genitalia. Fcuking scum.......

Right, I'm off for my 9.30 appointment at the the Dentists....don't even get me started on those cnuts!
  10. The Service Police are merely following their civilian counterparts. The individual Service Policeman doesn't have much if any say in what they are given as uniform or other "garments". Someone in MoD must have thought it would be good idea. Having said that, here in JHQ the RMP still just wear soldier 95 and the bright yellow vests when on traffic duties.
  11. I've heard that Nails is harder than Chuck Norris who can actually make armies of Ninjas spontaneously explode just by looking at them. True.