Another cheap holiday for Tony B

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Dec 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC news front page has this:

I notice he is staying with former BeeGee Robin Gibb.
    Tony B frequently stays with celebs some of whom now have certain honours.
    Be interesting to see if the name Robin Gibb is on one of the lists in the future
  2. Regrettably, the minor "incident" would have caused no anxiety for the passengers. Anyway, it's good to see that he has global warming and aviation's alleged contribution in perspective.
  3. Him and his cronies will get away with it mate, they have been getting away it since the "revolution"
  4. Correction: Come the revolution they WON'T get away with it!!
  5. Come the revolution they'll be first against the wall!!
  6. I hear you, brother!!
  7. After we have used up all the lamp-posts...... :twisted:
  8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I don't mind a bit a Pillage come the revolution, but you can count me out for the Rape if Cherry, The Beckett and several other female MP's are concerned
  9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Double post
  10. Don't forget that arsehole Campbell, I'll pay my own way down to his execution........................ :twisted:
  11. Just another case of snouts in the trough again me thinks, shame it did not do any harm to the master baiter!
  12. That's it!
    Opened up the mail today to read that the taxpayer will be out of pocket to the tune of up to £20000 for the Blairs holiday.
    Though the Blairs are funding their holiday it seems that the taxpayer is paying for up to 10 staff who will be accompanying them.
    Time the Blairs went!
  13. Yet another US holiday for the soon to be retiree. Guess he'll be paying his taxes to 'dixie' once No 10 has been vacated, but will we still be expected to pay for their protection once the family has becomed exiled!??? :cry:
  14. Lets face it, him and that witch are on a permanent flipping holiday anyway, so why should it be any different the other day.

Cannot stand them both and the rest of their cronies in the Government.

Parasites who live on our taxes and then have the gal to strip the Armed Forces dry every year.
  15. In rreply to Brigham...someone voted thuis bunch of parasites into office and kept repeating the mistake.......all I can say is we got what we voterd for.....a bigger bunch of thieves and liars than Maggie and her crew.
  16. In reply to Mophead - I WASN'T one of them ;-)